• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Cabot / Yorkshire bank credit card - 24-11-2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Court Claim - Cabot / Yorkshire bank credit card - 24-11-2014

Okay, do you have any other documentation from the first claim available ? We should write back to Wright Hassall.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

These were the last last letters I recieved before it was handed over to Cabot

Comment

Okay well I think those are evidence so I would send photostats of those to Wright Hassall with a covering letter.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you amethyst

Comment

Then we'll get the N181 completed but we have this week to get that cracked xx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks , your a star , I'm on a flying visit home to check mail and other stuff then back to Scotland in an hour for work ����

Comment

Well I sent my evidence to Wright hassall, no reply from them , what should I put on the N181 form .

Comment

I recieved this response yesterday via email after I sent Wright hassall copies of the letters from Jeremy sutcliffe .

We act for the Claimant in the above matter.

Many thanks for your below email with attachments.

Unfortunately we cannot accept letters from Solicitors as evidence of the status of a claim. We are continuing to query this matter with our client, yet if you are able to forward any Court documents or Orders this may expedite our enquiries.

Yours faithfully

Litigation Team
                  Debt Recovery (Litigation) Team

T: 01926 758018
                  E: defended.team@wrighthassall.co.uk
                  www.wrighthassall.co.uk
                  @Wrighthassall

Comment

Help please , I have to submit the reply by the 9th

Comment

Okay get your N181 in anyway.

I'd telephone and ask the court to send you written confirmation of the original case being on hold at the court, explain to them why.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks for the reply
                        What would you recommend I put on the n181

Comment

I'll call the court on Monday

Comment

A - I'd say No and put in reasons that the claim is already in court under claim no/ XXXXXX subject to a stay and as such you believe this claim should be struck out.

B1 ignore

B2. YES - type your local court name and put ' As the defendant is a litigant in person and this is his nearest court '

C. ignore

D. No

D2. ignore

D3 ignore

D4. - standard disclosure - nb: have you had their N181 yet? should have directions with it ?

ignore multi track bits

E. No then ignore

F. ignore

G less than 1 day - 1 Hr

H - ignore

I - ignore

J - no

k - ignore

then sign and date.
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks again for your help .
                              I haven't been home so not sure if they have sent their n181, I'm getting someone to go on Tuesday to check for me , I'll post it up if they have .

Comment

Hi amethyst
                                I have just talked to the court and asked for a copy of the first case being stayed , she said it was only system generated as geremy sutcliffe never replied , and there is nothing she can send with that information on .
                                i told her about the new case and she said that was a separate case even though it was for the same claim .
                                she also said they were waiting for my n181 so they can strike the case out .
                                does that alter what I should put on my reply any , for instance the no compliance of a cca .
                                regards
                                chris

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X