• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Re: MET Parking Ticket - Debt Agency Now involved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MET Parking Ticket - Debt Agency Now involved

hello everyone, basically i am in the exact same position as the OP, (ignored their letters from advice found on web)the letter from DRP today is addressed to myself, the registered keeper, im sorry for asking to be spoon fed the info/correct template again, but is it possible someone can steer me in the right direction, much obliged...
    Tags: None

Was the driver the registered keeper ?

M1

Comment

wow thanks for your quick reply, yep it was me, just like to add, there was myself, wife, niece and two kids, not only were we in macdonalds, but we went into krispy kreme and i am disabled (blue badge holder) parked in a blue badge bay, so is it fair to say thats its unreasonable for me to have only 90 minutes to visit two establishments (which were busy) commute between the two establishments, and consume our purchases. oh and my wife was 8 and half months pregnant

Comment

Well you are well outside any appeal time limit then.

All you can do, aside from pay or complain to someone who won't listen, is to wait and see if they take you to court. They are not litigious at present. If the court of appeal, in February, rule for the motorist they'll probably never do court. If however Parking eye win i expect every blood sucking leach to join the party.

M1

Comment

so if they take me to court will i be screwed by a bigger fine and court costs, could i actually win a case,i dont understand why all the forums stated that i should ignore them,and dont even contact them,when now it seems i should of done something about it....i was led to believe they were just a bunch of shysters

Comment

Before keeper liability, October 1st 2012, they could only pursue a driver which in most cases was something they had no idea who it was.

Just because someone goes to court doesn't mean they lose.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...elp-Needed-Won

http://www.parking-prankster.com/court-cases.html

M1

Comment

well i suppose i may see them in court, if that day comes will you be able to give me some advice?

Comment

There is always loads of advice available. Fear not.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X