• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice Excel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking charge notice Excel

Originally posted by happyparker View Post
    I am keen to know how you got on with this as I managed to fall foul of Excel in the same car park in December by overstaying the 2hrs. I would be interested to know how anyone can know the cameras are WiFi connected though!!
    Hi
    this is being looked into at end of Jan, have had no evidence sent by excel as Popla have requested so we will see what happens.
    Hope you get yours sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by nefe View Post
      Hi
      this is being looked into at end of Jan, have had no evidence sent by excel as Popla have requested so we will see what happens.
      Hope you get yours sorted.
      It was a day where pay and display was suspended as the machine did not work. This implies that the losses were zilch. I also pointed out that with 2 entrances/exits how can they prove that the car was parked as opposed to someone driving through and taking a short cut. Finally the signs are pants and there is noway that anyone can read the entrance signs whilst keeping their eyes on the road. Signs were turned sideways on and also the t&Cs were way above head height and in very small print. I expect the appeal to fail and be talking to Popla soonish. Fingers crossed for both appeals.

Comment

very old thread but any idea what was final result ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X