• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

This website compares the different services offered by the Government and third party providers who provide a range of "done for you" services in exchange for optional charge which is separate to the passport fee. If you are just looking to pay for the passport fee use the Gov.uk service.This website has been setup and run by politicians in response to consumer support of third party websites that was revealed in the IPSOS Mori research which found that consumers saw the value in exercising their democratic right to choose whether they use a government channel directly or through a third party agency (passport fee still due if using a third party website). Consumers made it clear that they saw the value in these operators and saw no need to outlaw or regulate them. Our website is in response to this consumer need. All providers recommended advertise their services in compliance with UK advertising codes, do not charge an inflated fee for a "document checking" service or charge for services which are free or cheaper elsewhere.

this is from the website of his political party. Urgent passport org uk

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSI

From the political party website.

A content rich website full of extensive advice and information on the British passport application and renewal process. This unaccredited website offers a range of free services to consumers as well as providing free advice on its own 0203 helpline number. They also assist consumers in need of an Emergency Passport by contacting those who already have an appointment but are not travelling urgently in exchanging their appointment with those looking to travel urgently. They also provide agents to lodge and collect passports and send them to the applicant the next day via guaranteed and secure delivery. We recommend using this unaccredited provider if travelling urgent.

Comment

That new modernised website looks like a brand new one devised to correct all the issues he has encountered with us. For eg: he has blocked out the image of the passport with it lying underneath his headers and he has switched the list of services round so HMPO's are in the left column more prominent then his in the right. The full image of a passport has had the crest blurred out and overall the website looks tidier and sharper but it's definitely the same shit just a different shovel!

You can tell it is him because he has his typical delusional twodddle on there somewhere as I found this:

It is our belief that there would be many consumers in the UK who would approve of the government telling them what they can and cannot find online. It would be chilling Orwellian future if search engines permitted those in power to decide what information, stories, products and services that you were aloud to access online. Such control would undermine what the Internet stands for, could be seen as an Internet firewall as operated in communist China and go against what consumers have made it clear they want. Choice.

I think he is on acid or some trippy substance, if you asked the general public who they would want to book an official passport appointment with I am 100% sure they would want to do it through the official channels Mr Howard and not a low life like you and save their hard earned cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          Anyone notice when he changed his header logo to UK Passport Services rather than British Passport Services ?

He has another UK Passport Services website ...

Could just register hydra.con.uk???? :tongue2:

Comment

Hail Hydra.

Oooops......

Comment

We could just register some other domains close to his and make sure we budge him away from the top of the search engine rankings... Fill up the domains with... Well reviews from satisfied customers??? Well ok we would have trouble with that, don't think we could make the domain visible to the naked eye, so maybe fill it with...Well copies of the Mails links and links to this site to ensure would be customers get hands on reviews......:tongue2:

Comment

www.urgent-passport-services.co.uk & https://urgentpassportservices.wordpress.com/ need some work to fancify them but basic keywords there.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Www.passports-office.co.uk is that him too? Comes first when you type in Google Newport passport office

Comment

Domain name:
                    passports-office.co.uk

Registrant:
                    Teladvisor Ltd Teladvisor Ltd

Registrant type:
                    UK Individual

Registrant's address:
                    Bridge House Britannia Enterprise Centre
                    Hastings
                    East Sussex
                    TN34 1RT
                    United Kingdom

Data validation:
                    Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 10-Dec-2012

Registrar:
                    Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
                    URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
                    Registered on: 22-Oct-2010
                    Expiry date: 22-Oct-2015
                    Last updated: 03-Oct-2014

Teladvisor Ltd

Mr Benjamin Leonard
                    Type Director
                    Residence England
                    Nationality British
                    Date of Birth April 1984
                    Occupation Manger
                    Status Current
                    Appointed 2 November 2009
                    Address
                    4 Swynford Drive
                    St Leonard On Sea
                    TN38 9NE
                    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I have always known them as UK Passport Services Ltd, the below was at the bottom of an e-mail sent to me in May 2014. I've checked and all the e-mails in May 2014 were from Passport Services but I seem to have the name UK Passport Services in my head. When I first heard about this the lady on the phone said she was UK Passport Office, that might be why this has stayed in my head. Looking at the below it seems they have a few names.

Last week I went onto their site from an e-mail sent to me on their link which was my name settleinvoice.org and looked at my invoice now dated Feb 2015, the invoice should have been April 2014. I tried again yesterday and was unable to see the invoice just one of their pages with my name and amount outstanding at the top.

This e-mail contains material intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential and/or sensitive information. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately. Do not copy or distribute this message or disclose its contents to anyone. Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and not necessarily those of UK Services & Support Ltd or any of its associated companies. We are an independent organisation with no ability to issue passports, not affiliated with the government, advice that we provide should not be considered professional advice, we are not responsible for any damages or losses and you should verify any advice and information that we provide with Her Majesty's Passport Office who provide free advice and appointments for their Passport Office's. All fee’s paid to us do not come off the passport fee due to the Passport Office. You can cancel services, complain or update your communication preferences by visiting: http://update.britishpassportservices.co.uk. No reliance may be placed on this message without written confirmation from an authorized representative of UK Services & Support Ltd t/a British Passport Services, UK Passport Services & UKPassportOffices.co.uk. VAT number: 191970184 Company Registration Number: 08644308.

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                        Www.passports-office.co.uk is that him too? Comes first when you type in Google Newport passport office
                        That one isn't RH, its a company called teladvisor ... I have complained to ASA a few times but they aren't interested
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          That one isn't RH, its a company called teladvisor ... I have complained to ASA a few times but they aren't interested
                          Hey amethyst!!! - what can we do to prevent these type of copy cat misleading websites - i have signed the petition but theres still 40 more signs to go !!
                          I'm thinking about contacting my Local MP about this issue!!!
                          All victims need to fight back!!! - maybe we should all get together write our stories and send it to bbc watchdog? - we really need to stop these type of people getting away with this!

Comment

We have BBC Rip Off Britain wanting participants if you are willing Billie, message us if you are want to take part
                            Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Yes, contact your MP, complain to Trading Standards ( which you now have to do via CAB 03454 04 05 06 ), share the petition, talk to Watchdog, RipOffBritain, newspapers, radio, your local radio stations/press, keep reporting to the ASA, make noise, be a nuisance, and tell everyone you know to check for the official websites...

#staysafestayhome

Comment

Happy to help with rip of Britain we need to stop this happening to new people

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X