• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Copycat Website issues

Originally posted by Ivanidea666 View Post
    Yep I received proper court letter and I sent back acknowledgement and intent to defend myself....i don't really see the sense of mediation....i actually want to confront them in court...i don't care if I lose or have judgement against me.
    Ok. When did you receive the claim and when did you send the acknowledgement?

We're waiting on some legal advice to help people like yourself defend the claims which we should have by the weekend.

It would be helpful if could you post up a copy of the claim form (redacting any personal information) or e-mail it to us (putting your username in the subject) at admin@legalbeagles.info

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

Hi Ivanidea,
      Would be very helpful too if you complain to the relevant organisations and enter our poll at the top of the thread, if you have not already done so.
      Thanks Enaid x

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

Hi I've already voted in the poll...I complained twice to CAB way back last November. ..I'll get in touch with ASA and write to my MP too....I'll get a copy of the claim to you as soon as possible. ...These clowns made me an appointment back in June 2014 at HMPO just a few hours before my flight was due to leave so they haven't actually provided me with the requested service at all.

Comment

.....they sent me court letter on the 29th December...i sent the acknowledgement back on 12th January...and a couple of days ago I received the court's reply and suggestion of mediation.

Comment

.....they sent me court letter on the 29th December...i sent the acknowledgement back on 12th January...and a couple of days ago I received the court's reply and suggestion of mediation.
            If you could also post/give us the court's reply that'll be useful too.

Comment

Yep no problem I'm out of the country til Thursday. ..as soon as I get back I'll get them to you. Thanks by the way for providing this opportunity for people to get together to share information about this awful company.

Comment

Yep no problem I'm out of the country til Thursday. ..as soon as I get back I'll get them to you. Thanks by the way for providing this opportunity for people to get together to share information about this awful company.
                You're welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

If you have a mediation / directions letter then you must have put in a defence as well/instead of an acknowledgement. If you have a copy of what you sent in to the court on the forms/via moneyclaimonline it'd be good to see that as well.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
                    I have signed just letting you know this is not the first time either and this one failed miserably
                    Thanks, It's a real shame, as, until it happens to you or someone you know, it's not really that important, but the way this firm operates, it probably won't be long until they or someone they know is affected, and then it'll be too late to sign this, and then they have to start it all over again.

For others reading this, if you haven't signed, http://www.change.org/p/david-camero...s-and-the-like now would be a great time to do so, as I have a conversation with my MP later this morning (again, if you haven't contacted them, now is the perfect time.), and I have a couple of extremely interesting developments going on in the background too, which for reasons that I know the company are looking at our posts, I cannot post here, but they are looking very very positive (Amethyst, I am waiting on another phone call this morning and will email you later to let you know.

The problem for this company, is that I have paid them, and I am NOT seeking to get my money back, just working tirelessly to bring legal justice to this whole sordid situation.
                    Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd February 2015, 09:12:AM. Reason: adding link

Comment

Well I have had NOTHING back from Citizens Advice or Which? about the claims being made on the site.

Useless.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

To be fair I did have a ''thanks we'll pass it on to the relevant dept'' response to my report on their trial legal services being promoted on the BPS site.

Comment

Stella Creasey last year did put forward an amendment to the Consumer Rights Bill

Amendment 69, page 51, line 37, in schedule 2, at end insert—

‘(25) Where the service provided is for an additional assistance service as set out in section 51, a term providing for charges unless the original provider of the service has approved this service and range of costs for its provision within which this charge is included.’.

but it was withdrawn.

See attached. (PAGE 4) also other useful stuff in there.

Wonder if they can put that back again ?
                          Attached Files
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

I recall reading something about them moving offices? Our letter sent recorded delivery was today returned marked 'no longer at this address.'

What kind of GENUINE company doesn't have their mail forwarded when they have only just moved?

The letter threatening court action from them, postmarked 12.1.15, had the Hatton Gardens address on the bottom - so we wrote to there. Waste of postage. This bunch of idiotic losers are really winding me up now!

Comment

They are all just mailing addresses. It costs them a bit extra to have mail forwarded on. Maybe they haven't paid their bill for their Hatton Garden mailing address so have switched to the one below the massage parlour.

The 12 Deer Park Road, Wimbledon London, SW19 3TL address seems to be the one they intend staying at as that is where the court claims are addressed from and where they have changed their registered company address to (as of 26th Nov 2014)
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

http:// www. britishpassportservices. co.uk/advertising-standards-authority-research.html

look
                                Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd February 2015, 23:45:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X