• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HFC collection charge - Restons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HFC collection charge - Restons

Examples of the HFC collection charge N1 CCJ court claim
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: HFC collection charge - Restons

and some more evidence of the HFC collection charge
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

and weightmans ( haven't seen many weightmans ones )
      Attached Files
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Video
        Treasury Select Committe grill Financial Conduct Authority over HSBC fraud

Talk a fair bit about redress, FCA rather reticent to actually DO anything at all despite thousands of consumers suffering because of it.

I look forward to the 'legally drafted letter' explaining himself.

Further oral evidence should be fun.
        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          and weightmans ( haven't seen many weightmans ones )
          i am sure the signee, nicholas would give you an idea of how many of these weightmans were involved in

Comment

He says thousands, but this is the only actual copy I have. Have lots of Restons ones though. I lost mine annoyingly, after I successfully got the charge taken off the account by defending it as a penalty Lying scumbags told the court I'd missed a payment in order to get a charging order on my house for the rest of the debt in retaliation. Wish I'd known then what I know now.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

" wish i'd known then what i know now "

oh my god, never a more true word spoken , or written lol

yes have spoken to nicholas, there were 1000's, most with his name on ( which i know upsets him greatly )

restons have been robbing people for ever it seems, and continue to do so.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X