• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

***WON*** debs65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: debs65

thanks for getting back to me [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]. The only £1 payments I have ever made have been for CCA requests. I keep paperwork... but not that far back (god I wish I had!). I have continually asked for proof of this alleged £1 for 5 months (and put that in my witness statement to court thanks to [MENTION=29921]nemesis[/MENTION] for helping with that) all to no avail. Even in their evidence copy today they show the court no proof of payment of this £1 ... just a statement dated 11 May 2015 saying £1 paid December 2009 from CRS. I am just totally confused as a) I can't believe they can invent a one off £1 payment and not supply proof after 5 months, b) even if this was a £1 fee for CCA to whichever of their partners at the time, and they have used it as payment to account, how it has reset SB clock when there is NOTHING on my credit reports... And I don't know what to do... wait til I go to court or contact BC yet again re this alleged £1 "from CRS". I have no idea what CRS is. I am ill with this now. really. Plus I am worried IF a CCJ is awarded how it will be enforced as I don't own my home/ don'thave a mortgage, don't drive so don't own a car, have no savings or material goods of value and no personal income.... my partner provides for myself and our 2 kids, we live in rented accommodation and he provides for us all,/pays bills etc.. All in our home has been paid for by him. I am just a housewife and carer to my disabled mum ( which I have never claimed benefits for as I don't look after her enough hours)and do volunteer stuff in community. sorry for being such a pain. this has truly got me stressed to the point I can't eat or sleep. Thank you everyone who is there for me. You will never know how grateful I am xx

Comment

IF you got a CCJ then they could only take what the court awarded them, it would be an affordable monthly amount based on your income and expenditure. That's all. There's nothing else they can do. So DO NOT make yourself poorly with this.

Have you sent in a Witness Statement already? and is the statement you got from them today their witness statement ? or is it a response to your defence asking for a strike ? or their allocation/directions questionnaire with draft directions ? Is a hearing date set already? I notice you were allocated to small claims track at end of April so I'm guessing not. If you're not sure can you do a picture of the docs you got (photo is okay) and either upload or email them to me (I'll share them with Nem too) just so we're know exactly what you have received so we know what your best next step is.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Their witness statement I think.i will photo in morning and send to you-if I am clever enough to do so on my phone! I am in court 27th hence panic n have had to go to bed as I have made myself ill with this. I am truly sorry to be such a burden but I have so much to cope with at moment ... I just can't handle this as well. Can you paste email please and I will contact you in morning. Thank you for helping xxx

Comment

Ahh okay, sorry I've got a bit behind on your thread.

Have you done your Witness Statement - is that what Nem was helping you with ? Send me a copy if so as well just so I know exactly where we are.

admin@legalbeagles.info or amethyst1664@hotmail.co.uk

I know its easy to say but please try not to worry - there is nothing they can do to you and if it is getting too much you will probably still be able to negotiate settlement out of court if you wanted to. Lets have a look at the docs and review everything first and get a plan in place xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yeah nem helped me with witness statement and, like you, he been a diamond. Will try and send all to you in morning - not very technical . THANKYOU [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION]. I feel so bad taking up yours and nems time. I am just so stressed. Hate myself for it xx

Comment

Originally posted by debs65 View Post
              Yeah nem helped me with witness statement and, like you, he been a diamond. Will try and send all to you in morning - not very technical . THANKYOU @Amethyst. I feel so bad taking up yours and nems time. I am just so stressed. Hate myself for it xx
              It's no problem or hardship helping when needed, never hesitate to ask at any time!

nem

Comment

Bless you Nem. Have emailed their witness statement to admin for you and Amethyst to read properly. Thanks again for all your help. i will never be able to thank you's enough for all the help and support you have given me

Comment

All received thank you xx

Their evidence is a tad weak on the £1 payment. They haven't stated the method or anything and they have said payment's since it arrived at Lowell, yet the payment was alledgedly made to CRS ....

Sending to Nem now xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

THANKYOU @ Amethyst xx

Comment

• Re: debs65

[MENTION=29921]nemesis[/MENTION]. Saw your comment on Charlotte stalets post. Did you view BC's witness statement? Amethyst said you's would get a plan in place- I just need advice what to do as clocks ticking. Do I contact BC or Lowell to question the CRS payment? Do I contact the court re no evidence of this alleged CRS payment or do I wait til I go to court? This has me I'll now😂

Comment

Hi Debs, got the files this am due to a computer glitch Ame had to send them again, been in court til 1600 so playing catch up at the moment.
                        Carter/Lowell I believe in one letter suggest ask if further explanation is needed ask so
                        give Carter an e-mail and ask who or what CRS once we know that we can target it more effectively.

Going to read all that WS this evening,

One query I did notice at first glance this am there is mention of a recon agreement, has this been taken apart on here?

nem

Comment

hi [MENTION=29921]nemesis[/MENTION]. Thankyou for your time. Especially as you are so busy.

See post #27 (29 Dec). Amethyst looked at recon n said it was actual agreement.
                          Doubt Carter will tell me who CRS is as they have ignored my demands of proof of this alleged £1 for 5 months!!!
                          As I have said in past posts, if they allege this payment, numerous websites state " any payment to an alleged debt after the default date resets the clock so the 6 year limitation period starts again after the most recent payment". So how is it not on all the credit reports I have accessed then???? God I am so confused!!!
                          I have seen on here and many other websites how Lowell invent alleged one off £1 payments. How do they get away with it??

Comment

Hi,
                            Lowell/Carter and others of the same Ilk get away with one off payments because these are not challenged robustly.

Deb, can you remember making any payment perhaps a company CRS?? at any point?

My feeling is to go ahead fight the £1 claim on the basis that you have no knowledge of who or what CRS is. No guarantee of success.

The agreement does look compliant as Ame has said.
                            I'm still inclined to ask for an explanation on CRS, but to
                            the Lowell employee who signed that alleged statement, they are relying on it so it must be explained
                            otherwise the judge will agree with Lowell and the case will be lost from the point of Limitations anyway.

nem

Comment

Credit Resource Solutions - Debt Collection Agency

https://creditresourcesolutions.co.uk/

Credit Resource Solutions - Debt Collection Agency

https://creditresourcesolutions.co.uk/

Comment

[MENTION=29921]nemesis[/MENTION]... the only £1 payment I have ever made has just been for a CCA. I have never heard of CRS!
                                Re. the alleged statement... dated 11 May 2015 . How can they rely on it with no evidence of the payment?? especially when I have , in my witness statements, provided proof of all the letters demanding evidence of this payment?? you are confusing me here.. and I am confusing myself with being told one thing then another. in a nutshell, they can basically invent a payment and I get a CCJ for it - they have failed to prove it but thats ok?? and credit reports showing no default are therefore not to be relied on?? my head is mashed now. can't handle this anymore .

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X