• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Scarlet vrs Them ALL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarlet vrs Them ALL

Hiya
    Even though Im new to the site, I have had success in many claims, for both myself & family. Some really Good some really Bad!!!
    I thought I would share some of my experience with you because I remember what it was like when I first started and how much stress I felt under!!!

The good news is I did get all my money back and more!!!!

Barclays/Woolwich
    Claimed £3900 plus default removal..
    During the claim they tried to apply charges retrospectively on an account I hadn’t used for 5 months. Then when the account went into negative balance they registered a default against me.
    It got to the court stages. But they settled way before the hearing date, inc the default removal.
    Advice - It is worth staying in contact with these by phone. I found the person dealing with my claim really helpful, and towards the end things moved quickly because we talked daily. Back up conversation with an email though for your records!!

Natwest
    Claimed £1900 Plus default removal.
    Where do I begin with these edjits!! Take heart Natwest claimants they do play up even after all their fun and games. Natwest methods ranged from the bizarre - odd requests to request Judge Strikes Out - to the downright menacing - CAPQuest and their threats of committal to prison!!
    Don’t be put off though, I got me money (and a few greys hairs), and it was lovely sticking 2 fingers up to Cap Quest!!

Nationwide
    Claimed £2400 plus default removed and CCJ.
    Nationwide were pretty straight forward. Paid up via cheque just before I received their defence saying they paid up!! (no they didn’t think of telling me directly!!
    Did go to court with these though - very scary I must admit! Got the CCJ removed though - so that’s all that matter. Advice - if you have to got o court make sure all your paperwork is correctly sorted and easy to reference!

HSBC
    Claim 1 = £1200 - paid up after LBA
    Claim 2 = £800 - about to file.
    HSBC was my first claim so gave me a bit of false confidence. they ignored my letters then just sent me a note saying I was having a good will payment made into my account - that’s very kind of them!!!
    Second claim in at the moments - Ive been ignored so far, but hey im not losing sleep over it.

Capital One
    2 Claims = £1000 in total.

First they paid up to the amount of £12, then after a further letter, they paid up in full!

Hope this may help some of you - keep the faith!

Im now start a few smaller one against Mortgage Comps & HP lenders!!

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X