• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell, to Buchanan Clark & Wells, to Fredrickson International & now Bryan Carter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell, to Buchanan Clark & Wells, to Fredrickson International & now Bryan Carte

Originally posted by rufc2014 View Post
    Hello,

Firing this old thread up as things have started to happen again. After the letters in December last year, I had nothing back, so obviously didn't chase.

About two weeks ago I received the same "letter of claim" so sent the same letter back asking if it was a real claim and if they could supply the items I need.

Have since received a letter from Bryan Carter listing the items I need, and also a Claim form from the County Court Business Centre.

At a bit of a loss here.

Bryan Carter have replied to my letter stating (abridged version here);
    • They've been instructed by their client
    • They can confirm the Claim Form was issued by the CCBC and that protocol was followed
    • They believe their client has complied with pre-action protocol so far
    • Have enclosed a statement of the account for reference and taking further instructions from their client in regard to this
    • Are willing to enter into "without prejudice" negotiations to settle this matter by way of Tomlin Order

Any help or advice would be great. As said previously, it is my account, but I only had a £250 overdraft limit on it, and the remaining balance of £700 of so is made up of charges.

Also worth pointing out that the date of default on this is listed as 19th October 2009.

Hope someone can help, slightly lost and worried.

Thanks
    Can you please post a suitably redacted copy of the N1 claim form after removing the claim number and your personal details?

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X