• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Seperation advise needed please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seperation advise needed please!!

Hi, just joined the forum and things are getting messy. I am married with 2 children under 8
    my husband and I are seperating and was until this week living in our mortgaged home,
    The house is For Sale but unfortunately not selling if we could sell the equity could help us towards clearing our outstanding debt, therefore we do not want to lower the sale price.
    I not only care for our children (he shows no interest in them) but also work as many hours as I can to make ends meet. He has a well paid job twice the salary I have and he,s decided to split the bills in half and put the mortgage on a credit card untill the house sells and we go our seperate ways. With his spare salary he buys expensive clothes for himself and this week has decided he doesn't want to live with us any more and has decided to pay for B@B whilst I struggle to make ends meet. He has never had any sense when it comes to money and bills and he always has put himself first.
    when the house sells I will rent a property with my 2 children, and hopefully have a fresh start.
    my questions are this.
    1, Can he be so mean when it comes to helping pay the bills
    2, if the house doesn't sell soon the credit card will be rediculous, what else can I do to sell the house I have spoken to the mortgage people and they can make the mortgage interest free for 3 months but the payments will be increased after this time to payback interest.
    4, I don't want anything to jeopardise my chances of getting a rented property so bankruptcy, or Credit file changes is something I am trying to keep away from.
    5, Mediation regarding the finances is something he,s not interested in and any chance of repairing the relationship is completely gone. So is there any more I can do to move things along and not get more in debt.
    Last edited by Millymae; 4th November 2014, 16:36:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Seperation advise needed please!!

apologies no one has answered you yet but have alerted others to this thread that may be able to offer advice. Welcome to the forum.....
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Re: Seperation advise needed please!!

PLEASE get an appointment with a Solicitor you should get told what to expect him to pay for you and the children may even save the house

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X