• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

339 of the insolvency act

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 339 of the insolvency act

My trustee in bankruptcy insists that a large amount of money that i used to assist with cash flow in my business partnership was done to devalue my creditors
    this was not the case so how do i appeal against his decision.
    Tags: None

Re: 339 of the insolvency act

Depends on how much your owed out of the compleate estate after fees and creditors.. the more you have. The more control you get.

If its none. Then its hard but doable. You would have to put down more details. What exactly did yhe trustee say
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I owed 80,000 to the company that made me bankrupt. They did this because i would not pay them for a very bad job they did for me.

I did not know that they were to make me bankrupt 3 years beforhand when i made the transaction but the trustee insists he can

use rule 339 (devaluing creditors.) he wants to reclaim the money from my other business partners.

I want to try to stop him befor he instructs solicitors to do this.

Comment

Ok. The way to do it is to first formaly object to your trustee.. put the full reason as to why he should not take the action. If the yrustee refuses you can apply to the judge to decide..
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

I have formaly objected to the trustee with all my reasons but he is standing his ground.

I am not going to court yet. I am trying to have his decision changed so that it does not go that far.

Comment

Hi

I will try dig out the parts of the insolvance act over the weekend when i have some time. When i used it, i did have loads of assit in my estate.. and judges tend to listen a bit more in those curcs...

You can complain through the trustees regualtors but, if memmory serves me correctly, and it has not changed since i was dealing with it ( 2007-2012 ) . therwise you apply to the court to ask the judge to consider there actions.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X