• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How long can a company NOT go into liquidation for?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long can a company NOT go into liquidation for?

Have you checked Companies House to see the status of this company are their accounts up to date or late?

Them telling you unofficially that they were going to liquidate means little a director running another company is not wrong maybe they are not bothering to liquidate as they have no assets unless you know different they can wait to be dissolved by companies house what you hear about them is not much evidence unless you have access to their bank accounts you will never know if the stock was stolen or sold.

Sorry to be so negative but Companies play with the rules all the time to get a Director struck off and banned is not easy

Comment

companies house shows active. accounts now late. They have no assets because they have sold or disposed of them. We can prove that their server arrived at a new location and that one of their laptops is now in use with the new company. Everything else has been cleaned enough for us to have lost touch. We have been contacted by schools and charities that have lost thousands to these guys for their stock in trade which has now "disappeared". We just would like to make them squirm.

You say they don't have to liquidate if they have no assets but surely that can't be right? They have no assets because they have given them away. If I tried something like that they would throw away the key...

Comment

My LTD company had no assets we did not liquidate Companies house dissolved the Company afgter we did not file accounts as there was no money to pay for them.
        We owed nothing in the end all debts which were monthly accounts were paid up we just stopped selling so did not buy anything to sell.
        My big mistake I think I could have kept the money and let everything that followed happen

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          My LTD company had no assets we did not liquidate Companies house dissolved the Company afgter we did not file accounts as there was no money to pay for them.
          We owed nothing in the end all debts which were monthly accounts were paid up we just stopped selling so did not buy anything to sell.
          My big mistake I think I could have kept the money and let everything that followed happen
          Sounds like the right way to have handled it anyway. You paid your debts and ended up with no liabilities. If only the rest of the world was that honest!

Comment

THe world is Corrupt with the Rich and Politicians leading it

Comment

Hi

Once you have registered the debt through court, formally, tell the baillifs firms you will pay them the fee, and give them all the details,,, tell them they have also ripped of others... The baillifs can use every trick in the book against them... sometime the people will just pay to get rid of them..

Baillifs can be decent people, and if they know someones on the rip,t my gosh, they can get in the way..... if that what you want ( and i dont blame you ) .. a baillif with the full details can be an asset and a half... They will go on one of there slow days...

Did this mayself once. paid the baillifs, they new there was little chance of any money,, showed them how they had ripped me off and probebly done the same to other small companys... They turned up at there offices on the busyest day... spent hours going through every recipt ect and making them prove everything....
              crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

All well and good using Bailiffs but it will cost for a judgement then paying the Bailiffs is this good money after Bad if the True owner is wealthy its not because he does everything by the book Surely the advice should be to find out if there is any money or assets to obtain to pay this debt?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                  All well and good using Bailiffs but it will cost for a judgement then paying the Bailiffs is this good money after Bad if the True owner is wealthy its not because he does everything by the book Surely the advice should be to find out if there is any money or assets to obtain to pay this debt?
                  We have written off the debt. The game now is to make life difficult for the bad guys! All unpleasant but legal suggestions welcomed. I quite liked the report to the insolvency service because it blocks businesses with a similar name. That will wake them up if it is enforced...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X