• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fixed Penalty notice help please **SETTLED**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fixed Penalty notice help please

Sorry, I haven't updated for a while, I've been having computer problems.......

The Head teacher wrote to the council confirming my husband's presence at work on the day of the alleged offence. We have now received written confirmation that the matter has now been dropped and Hubby has been completely exonerated :whoo:

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who has offered help and support in this.

Comment

Re: Fixed Penalty notice help please

Fantastic Jet Black,

About bloody time I was able to change this thread to **SETTLED**
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Fixed Penalty notice help please **SETTLED**

Excellent, well done xx

Comment

Nice one Jet, being nosy though, I would think well if it wasn't me, who was it? and was it anybody at all?

Comment

LOL - an embarrassed climb-down by an authority all at sixes and sevens. I bet the official who started this just spotted your car hubby's one day and put it down in his list of "Cars to have done if one day I'm bored or haven't met my quota".

Congratulations anyway - and I hope you're indulging in a heavy dose of self-righteous smugness!!

Tom
            I will not provide support by Private Message under any circumstances. This is for your protection and mine. Any advice I give is my own opinion and carries no legal weight. Check it before you use it!
            Over £1200 claimed in several actions against several organisations.

Comment

At loooooooooong last! Congratulations!
              Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
              Me VS Abbey Win
              BIL HSBC Credit Card
              BIL EGG
              BIL HSBC Loan
              BIL PPI Win

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X