• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Filled in an EX160, so i did not have, to pay, anything, bit of a dodgy company, watch the Skillstrain, under scrutiny video, they had no solicitors.

Comment

Well done Sloane and thanks.
      how does this work then?
      what do you mean by they had no solicitors?

Comment

what do you all think of PPI?
        does it apply or fall under the loan agreement of Train2Game?
        thanks

Comment

well done Sloane. I think this will have to be our next move as FO have let us down. would you mind instructing us on exactly what you did?

Comment

• I'm sorry to bump this, I am in a very similar position - problems with Train2game - and just trying to take in all this information and feeling overwhelmed.

Comment

• Hi, thank you for commenting. If you are on facebook, there is a group for trades gateway victims (also unde train2game parent company) who are also trying to fight this. here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/768393606620628/ I hope that together we can stop them and their fraudulent ways, or at least get out money back.

Comment

• Thank you I have joined the Facebook group. My longer thread here is also http://legalbeagles.info/forums/foru...958-train2game if you are interested.

Comment

• Thank you, I'll take a look!

Comment

• Have people tried complaining to City & Guilds? When I tried this City & Guilds said that no complaint could be lodged because I didn't have a valid student number with them - so I assume that Train2game intentionally only enrol students with City & Guilds at the end of the course, conveniently meaning that not only can complaints not be lodged by people in my position but also they save some money for themselves from each student that fails.

Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Comment

• You will have to check with city and guilds to see if they are accredited watch the Robert Aiger vide Skillstrain under scrutiny google it.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X