• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot Financial/Train2Game.

Originally posted by xino View Post
    @Turbo1
    i hope you have written your complaint to FoS.
    @love
    well FoS said, he just came across it, he doesn't know if others from other department knows about T2G.
    Also when someone complaints to FoS, and FoS tries to resolve the issue. T2G would give the money back but in discreet level, so that others wouldn't know this is possible.
    yes if FoS cannot do anything about it, they allow the company to do their thing. Like I said, FoS will move the case to FCA team if the company has receieved so many complaints.
    Has T2G received so many complaints???

in the end if the complaint is not resolved, it's best to take T2G to court.

I will be doing next week, I had to send of a letter to T2G first giving them 8 weeks to respond. But I'm finding all information and past letters to send to FOS. Hopefully they accept the case and I will be able to get my money back and cancel the course

Comment

Hi,
      I am also in the same boat as you guys, not happy at all with t2g found the course mind numbingly boring and wish to cancel, have heard about all the breaches of the contract such as the the cooling off period is different to what they told me, the fact of paying it off in full if you become bankrupt and if you die which is ridiculous, am I right in thinking I need to send them a letter of complaint first before going ahead with anything else, not too sure what to do and would be greatfull for any help/tips.

Comment

ok FoS replied back to me.

your complaint about Metropolitan International Schools Limited
        Thank you for contacting us. We have now asked the business to send us the information they have about this complaint so we can look into what has happened.

Once we receive this, one of our adjudicators can begin to investigate. They should be in touch within twelve weeks to introduce themselves and discuss the complaint in more detail. If you would like us to contact you using a different format or language, please let us know now.

In the meantime, please tell us if any circumstances change significantly or something happens that could affect the complaint. For example:

  • if the business makes an offer
          • serious financial difficulty
          • serious ill-health

  • the threat of legal action relating to the complaint.
        It seems like the guy who was handling my case has passed my case to someone else.
        Because my ref number had changed and the person who sent the email is from another person.

wait 12 weeks!? that's insane!
        I will call up the original case that was handling my case.
        and also speak to this new guy, and tell them to look at the in-depth email i sent.

actually this new guy seems to be in higher level than the original guy, because this guy is a lead consultant!

[MENTION=85724]Tjbargh[/MENTION]
        hey man

when the sales rep or sales advisor came to your house to discuss T2G. What did he say, how did he present his pitch?
        when did you sign up to T2G courses (which year)

explain how the tutor treated you or answered the question.
        explain how you received the service from T2G if good or bad.

how was your course? did you notice anything crap or cheap about the course and study material?

Comment

[MENTION=82890]xino[/MENTION]

I signed up back in Sep 2014, the sales rep gave it the full glossy treatment, he was never rude but perhaps a bit pushy with it all

The service from T2G has been non exsistent apart from them sending me the materials for the next parts I've never had anyone see how I'm getting on or any kind of support.

The course started off well, I don't game design so started off making a couple of small games which I really enjoyed but then after that it was just multiple choice question after multiple choice question with me not really learning anything, kind of felt like the beginning part was to lure you in so you wouldn't cancel early on but I wouldn't of been able to cancel in the cooling off period because I never received everything till after that.

I think over all I just feel a bit cheated as I don't see what I'm paying all this money for.
          Last edited by Tjbargh; 22nd May 2016, 07:08:AM. Reason: Adding person

Comment

Originally posted by Tjbargh View Post
            @xino

I signed up back in Sep 2014, the sales rep gave it the full glossy treatment, he was never rude but perhaps a bit pushy with it all

The service from T2G has been non exsistent apart from them sending me the materials for the next parts I've never had anyone see how I'm getting on or any kind of support.

The course started off well, I don't game design so started off making a couple of small games which I really enjoyed but then after that it was just multiple choice question after multiple choice question with me not really learning anything, kind of felt like the beginning part was to lure you in so you wouldn't cancel early on but I wouldn't of been able to cancel in the cooling off period because I never received everything till after that.

I think over all I just feel a bit cheated as I don't see what I'm paying all this money for.
            hmmm 2014. Did the sales adviser said to you that you can study as long as you want? or did he point to you there is a 3 year study limitation?
            did the sales adviser told you to read the contract before signing it? or did he just hand the contract paper to you for you to sign?
            so during that time, did you have ANYTHING that was advertised or has the name TIGA written on it?

did you get all the documents the moment you sign up? as in all documents in starter pack, and even cancellation forms?

i don't understand. you said you started off making couple of small games.
            As in design documents? or literally making small (programmed) games?

Comment

Originally posted by xino View Post
              hmmm 2014. Did the sales adviser said to you that you can study as long as you want? or did he point to you there is a 3 year study limitation?
              did the sales adviser told you to read the contract before signing it? or did he just hand the contract paper to you for you to sign?
              so during that time, did you have ANYTHING that was advertised or has the name TIGA written on it?

did you get all the documents the moment you sign up? as in all documents in starter pack, and even cancellation forms?

i don't understand. you said you started off making couple of small games.
              As in design documents? or literally making small (programmed) games?
              He never told me I had a 3 year limit I just presumed I could take my time with it, he never told me to read the contract and yes the books that were sent to me have TIGA on them.

I don't think I got all documents at the beginning I definitely didn't get a cancellation form.

For the games design the very first part of the course was to make a couple of small games, the book told you step by step how to do it, one of them being a space invaders type game once you completed them they were fully playable.

Comment

Tiga had broken the contract in 2015 so any material received after that date shouldn't have anything TIGA on it at all...

also if you mention to t2G about what was said in the interview the pretty much blow that off as they were not there to hear what was said or done between the sales person and the person signing the contract. As it will pretty much be "Well he said that but she said this" kind of thing and there is no general proof. I have tried this one several times!

But if this is the case, doesn't that mean you can deny receiving this material due to the fact that there is no proof of you getting this?

Comment

Originally posted by love
                  i have doubts about the fos now.
                  . i was reading these posts today and was thinking of contacting them as it has been over a week since i filled 2 application forms.

so i sent an email.

however they then contact me today. after my email to ask for copies of letters i already sent. i already sent copies they couldnt read as their online application is so that i got everything on to the computer. they then say that there are no signatures. also xino your post code wasnt excepted by their application. it just wouldnt take it. its a problem with their web site. so i told them. i am more disheartened that they only respond after i contact them. when they knew full well they still needed stuff.

they also ask for signatures and i am guessing they mean yours, xino, on my form. how i dont know.
                  OK... guys.
                  let us not contact FoS via email UNLESS we want to send them documents!
                  It is best to call them! Their number is 0203 which is a land line and does not charge unlike 0845!
                  Yes calling them we might have to wait because the line would be busy.
                  But when we call them, we can EXPLAIN to them.

We should only send emails, just to send documents!
                  Because when I sent an in-depth email talking about how bad T2G was. The guy handling my case never even read it for like almost 2 weeks! It was until i called him over the phone, and he started cracking on to the case. (i still don't think he read it, he probably read half and passed it onto another)
                  Emailing my be quick and easy, but FoS don't have time for that because they are constantly on the phone!

So please first send a complaint via their online form (send it and make it WORK AND SUBMIT!)
                  Then call them to notify them of your complaints!
                  And constantly enquirer to them over the phone. If they require documents, email them!
                  We need to crack open T2G before the end of this year!
                  (also if you are sending documents, to make things faster or if you don't have access to scanner, just take a picture with your mobile phone upload it!)

[MENTION=82016]love[/MENTION]
                  with the post code.
                  try removing spaces. Dunno why it wouldn't take it. (maybe T2G are trying to s*am FoS complaint form:P lolz)
                  but please call them! and tell them someone else is complaining with you (which is I). So tell them 'so so' is handling his case. I will private message you the name of the person handling my case!
                  No signatures?:/
                  i really don't know what you mean by that or what they mean by that.
                  but with any letter you write, print it off, and then sign it with a pen!
                  Then take a mobile phone, capture a shot of the letter with your phone. (top to bottom, clear so they can read and see details in letter and your sig).
                  This is why I said you should get dropbox. Upload that picture to dropbox (you need to download Dropbox App). Or if not, if you have Google Account,upload that picture to Google Photos..
                  If you don't have a smart phone, borrow your neighbor or someone else to do this.

good thing i have a tablet pen, so I will just provide you one of my complaints letter to T2G and then sign it digitally with a tablet pen, and just send you the file online.

Comment

What about contacting BBC Watchdog , they have clout and can find shit out that we can't.
                    There is enough of us going through this and on other websites.

Comment

Here are some nice tit-bits of info I have found.
                      https://cliverobertunderinvestigatio...-to-read-this/
                      Have a look at all the info on that website.
                      Also the Rob Ager story
                      Www.collectivelearning.com

And go on www.getoutofdebtfree.org and search train2game.

The finance company Caledonian Consumer Finance Ltd was first registered in the same area literally round the corner from t2g and is still active there!!!
                      I had a phone number of a woman from Caledonian on my email, I rang her one day earlier this year and the it was an answerphone for a separate finance company I wrote it down and will say it later.
                      There is too much dodgy stuff going on for bugger all to be done about it, it needs to be blown out of the water big time.

Comment

Originally posted by Binary79 View Post
                        Here are some nice tit-bits of info I have found.
                        https://cliverobertunderinvestigatio...-to-read-this/
                        Have a look at all the info on that website.
                        Also the Rob Ager story
                        Www.collectivelearning.com

And go on www.getoutofdebtfree.org and search train2game.

The finance company Caledonian Consumer Finance Ltd was first registered in the same area literally round the corner from t2g and is still active there!!!
                        I had a phone number of a woman from Caledonian on my email, I rang her one day earlier this year and the it was an answerphone for a separate finance company I wrote it down and will say it later.
                        There is too much dodgy stuff going on for bugger all to be done about it, it needs to be blown out of the water big time.
                        those other links i know.
                        but thanks for the clive blog!

very shocking that DR Studios are actually running the show.
                        I suspected something strange!

while i was at the forum, whenever I spoke my mind, I noticed that few members who had been there a long time would backslash at me. I had to block few of them, and I just altogether stopped posting at the forum.

And that guy Clive. I was wondering who the guy was! I never knew he was the one that started the whole forum, and the head of DR Studios!
                        While I investigated i noticed a lot of things started making sense.
                        The members like mods, are from DR Studios!

these guys don't know ANYTHING, they are not industry professionals!
                        Yes they are veterans but not pro!

what is a vet and pro in the games industry.
                        Epic Games you would consider a pro, despite them making less different genres of games, they came up with Unreal Engine therefore they know about industry well.
                        Capcom are professional because they created their engine and made different varieties of games in different genre!
                        Netherrealm Studios are vets, because they only make Fighting games.

so this is how we judge. So to class DR Studios as professionals is a damn right insult to all the games studios out there!
                        They made dozens of games, while 90% are from same genre. Most of them on PC.

No wonder why that Clive roberts was always so nice in the forum, so nice as if he was a manager at T2G. He knew a lot!

T2G are paying Clive to run the show at the forum.

This gives us more evidence!
                        Last edited by xino; 24th May 2016, 16:32:PM.

Comment

It's just a time thing, most things on BBC only stay available to watch for a certain amount of time. Someone might have put an excerpt on Youtube, I've never been able to find it - but my googling skills aren't the best.

Lots of company name changes since then.
                          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

It's stupid, as if that's the case shouldn't all sales rep stay to the same script so clearly they are not aware of what there sales reps are saying and clearly don't care. As there is no proof of what is said. It's awful! But it would be there word against ours. :/ I mean has anyone actually been in work experience with T2G yet?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJdzYGtPHrQ - couple years old and more questioning rather than pure sales meeting.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Okay so I received a letter from train2game saying they have cancelled my course and paid any money that is owed back to the finance company. They are not allowing me to have a refund though but I guess a cancellation is better than nothing!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X