Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

• Display
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

Default Re: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

Quote Originally Posted by PeninsulaBusinessServices View Post
    Thanks @EXC as you know I'm always happy to help, I'm sure once I have all the details I can look into that
    You're welcome.
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

HI @Fairness, I just wanted to follow up as I've tried a couple of times now to make contact with you via LB's private message and not had a response. I'd really like the opportunity to discuss your account and how we can help you.

Kind Regards,
    Dan
    I am an official company representative of Peninsula Business Services. LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For some reason my posts seem to disappear on this forum, but i'll try again. I'm am very happy with Peninsula and have been for the past 12 years. I'm happy to talk to anyone and share my experience of using their service.

Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)

Your previous post on this thread was a duplicate of other posts you made at around the same time, as your other post was replied to I removed the duplicates.

It is fantastic to hear a positive experience, we are aware there are many happy customers of PBS - but as our forum primarily tries to assist people with problems we tend not to hear much from satisfied consumers.

So What services do you use and how big is your business ?
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

****If you upload documents to your thread, please ensure you have redacted any personal data FIRST***

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors and Legal Services Providers offering fixed fees on our sister site - LBcompare.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tthanks for the reply, I do still think my views add value to the posts on this forum and hope I can provide any assistance. I use them for full service 'warts and all' so to speak.

I have 15 employees

Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)

You might be able to give another viewpoint to some of the issues - if you have had a read through the threads ... mostly it does seem to be the initial contact, sign up and the rolling contract as opposed to the service, although there are a few concerns regarding tribunal representation it is from the employees viewpoint in the main part rather than the employer ( pbs's client)
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

****If you upload documents to your thread, please ensure you have redacted any personal data FIRST***

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors and Legal Services Providers offering fixed fees on our sister site - LBcompare.co.uk

Mentioned
    1438 Post(s)

HI @Fairness, I just wanted to follow up as I've tried a couple of times now to make contact with you via LB's private message and not had a response. I'd really like the opportunity to discuss your account and how we can help you.

Kind Regards,
    Dan

Fairness's posts have now been removed as the issues have been resolved directly with PBS. Thanks for the input Dan.

Mentioned
    128 Post(s)

Yes thank you for that Dan.

Thanks @EXC as you know I'm always happy to help, I'm sure once I have all the details I can look into that
    On that specific point I'd be grateful if you could clear up some confusion?

In response to reviews raising the issue of the contract duration you've repeatedly stated that:
    ''we offer all our clients the opportunity to sign 1, 3 or 5 year contracts''
    But the terms on the Peninsula website stipulate a 5 year term only and make no provision for anything less:
    c. The contract shall be for the duration of 5 years with no provision for early termination, and shall continue automatically thereafter annually from year to year, unless terminated by either the party giving a minimum of six months written notice by recorded delivery to expire at the end of the initial period or a subsequent anniversary of that date.
    https://www.peninsulagrouplimited.co...usiness-terms/

How do you reconcile this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TP1.jpg   TP2.jpg   P T&Cs.jpg  
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567