Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

• Display
    Mentioned
    402 Post(s)

Default Re: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

If the offer was accepted WP correspondence can be produced in court to prove the offer was made and a binding settlement reached.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by des8 View Post
    If the offer was accepted WP correspondence can be produced in court to prove the offer was made and a binding settlement reached.
    Thanks Des that's helpful!

So faisal should be able to use it in his defence.
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for all your input, I can use all the help I can get.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faisal View Post
    That email was sent prior to court proceedings, I get confused when it comes to all this legal jargon 'without prejudice' etc. It looks like I've been tricked and makes me believe the previous director even more so as I doubted him at first, but now I know how the company operates.

This contract applies to a children's nursery. As you and everyone is aware, children nurseries are struggling to operate with lower and lower government support and high running costs. This particular nursery was on the verge of closure when I took it over and now im working very hard along with the rest of staff to keep it afloat. Unfortunately with a possible high get out of contract price, the nursery won't be able to afford that and will ultimately lead to closure. I don't know why companies like this hold small business's to ransom, all they have to do is check public accounts and see that the company is making losses and cannot afford settlement. They use this tactic to start another contract, because of cash flow issues. Its made me have sleepless nights ever since. I have left a review for them on trust pilot and I intend to get all my staff to leave them a review along with all 60 parents as this is going to have detrimental affect on all the nursery users and staff. This money can be used for much needed nursery resources and trips. I'm saddened by this whole experience.
    Jeez that's tough. We'll try and help you all we can.

Are you still in touch with the former owner? Just wondering if they'd be willing to write a witness statement if things get that far.
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes I'm in very good contact with the previous director, he will definitely provide me with a witness statement and attend court if need be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am having great difficulty finding anyone from Peninsula that can help me, i have been getting bounced around from department to department and promised a call back several times to no avail.

Surely they can't get away with this - the woman on the phone told me that because its b2b contract, its fully binding and i don't have a cooling off period! This is scandalous and outright fraud. My whole day has been wasted on the phone or waiting by the phone for a call back.

Does anyone here have any direct contact details of anyone high up in Peninsula that can answer my call?

I don't know what else to do, my wife left a 1 star review for them today on trust pilot as she is also annoyed with them for their lack of customer service with her trying to get through on my behalf, thats two 1 star reviews in 2 days.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678