Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

• Display
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)

Default Re: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

Quote Originally Posted by PeninsulaBusinessServices View Post
    Hi @EXC be grateful if I knew your name too, the link you posted was a historical or legacy link unavailable for anyone to find unless you specifically typed it into the action bar. We really appreciated you took the time to dig and find this for us, as a result, we removed it to avoid any confusion you may have caused.
    No digging required on my part, Google found it. I'm sorry if I caused anyone 'confusion' in posting it but I think my post is fairly clear that I did so with the genuine intention of establishing clarity.
    Well, she's walking through the clouds, with a circus mind that's running wild
    butterflies and zebras, and moonbeams and fairy tales
    that's all she ever thinks about
    riding with the wind.

When I'm sad, she comes to me, with a thousand smiles she gives to me free
    it's alright, she says it's alright, take anything you want from me
    anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

We made several attempts to make contact with @MEME1981 when they originally posted, unfortunately, we never received a response. I am pleased they did contact us via private message overnight and I've given them the Directors Office contact details so we can get their situation resolved.
    That's great Thanks PBS.
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors offering fixed fees on our sister site - JustBeagle.com

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Hi @EXC be grateful if I knew your name too, the link you posted was a historical or legacy link unavailable for anyone to find unless you specifically typed it into the action bar. We really appreciated you took the time to dig and find this for us, as a result, we removed it to avoid any confusion you may have caused.
    Have you got the current terms posted anywhere ?

I realise the terms are entered into individually with your clients however it is sometimes useful to refer to the current general terms, and I'd imagine they would be useful pre-contractually for your clients.
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    Have you got the current terms posted anywhere ?

I realise the terms are entered into individually with your clients however it is sometimes useful to refer to the current general terms, and I'd imagine they would be useful pre-contractually for your clients.
    We're in the process of a complete overhaul of our website, the terms page will be a part of this process
    I am an official company representative of Peninsula Business Services. LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Super

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

We are currently have huge issues with Peninsula. We have never had a copy of our alleged contract or the insurance schedule. We have cancelled the direct debit and are currently being bullied by their credit control department and being threatened with litigation. We have written (sent by recorded delivery) and emailed on numerous occasions requesting copies of these documents but have been ignored. All they seem to want is the money. I have advised everyone in our locality not to entertain this company in any way shape or form. It seems to us that they con SME's into something which they neither want nor need with no 'get out' clause. Without the contract we are paying for something in the clouds??

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)

Hiya

I assume you signed a DD mandate, did you sign a separate contract? If so where did you sign it, your business premises?
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Well they should have left a copy with you - which address have you used when writing to to request a copy ?

Do you recall what you actually signed up to - did they not leave anything with you regarding what the agreement entitles you to ( helpline / support / provision&drafting if documents etc etc) ? How many employees have you and how much was the contract for ? Was it over five years ?

Have you used any services since signing up ?

Did the sales rep leave you his/her direct details and have you spoken with them at all since signing up ?

How many DD payments did you make before cancelling ?

Sorry that seems like lots of questions

@PeninsulaBusinessServices - why would the office not just send a copy of the contract and insurance policy out to the client on request ? Seems a bit daft.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well they should have left a copy with you - which address have you used when writing to to request a copy ?

Do you recall what you actually signed up to - did they not leave anything with you regarding what the agreement entitles you to ( helpline / support / provision&drafting if documents etc etc) ? How many employees have you and how much was the contract for ? Was it over five years ?

Have you used any services since signing up ?

Did the sales rep leave you his/her direct details and have you spoken with them at all since signing up ?

How many DD payments did you make before cancelling ?

Sorry that seems like lots of questions

@PeninsulaBusinessServices - why would the office not just send a copy of the contract and insurance policy out to the client on request ? Seems a bit daft.
    Hi @Amethyst, once we can identify the client I can look into all the issues raised, unfortunately, we can't identify them from their user name so I've asked them via PM to give me their account details. I'm just waiting on a reply from @ot2006
    I am an official company representative of Peninsula Business Services. LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Thanks PBS How's the site overhaul going ? Can drag on a long time can't it...we're in the middle of upgrading the forum to a newer version of the software and it's interminable...lol.

@ot2006 if you can come back on and let PBS know your details they should be able to have a look at your account and see where the issue lies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I have had a great experience with Penninsula Business Systems and am happy to share this with everyone. The rules of engagement are to do exactly as they advise and you will get the right result. If you feel any advice needs to be checked again on their part query this and it will be checked for you. I can very highly recoomend HR Face to Face consultancy service - so professional!! Very staisfied customer.

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Thanks for the comment @Customer_EDinburgh - I haven't heard of the HR Face to Face consultancy before? What does that involve ? - do they come to you or do you go to them? and is that an additional service or come under the standard contract ?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Customer_EDinburgh View Post
    I have had a great experience with Penninsula Business Systems
    Just so there's no confusion, Penninsula Business Systems (at least the one with just 2 'n's in 'Peninsula') are in liquidation https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/04955631

You must mean Peninsula Business Services.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)

I haven't heard of the HR Face to Face consultancy before?
    Here https://www.peninsulagrouplimited.co.../hr-face2face/

What does that involve ? - do they come to you or do you go to them? and is that an additional service or come under the standard contract ?
    It looks like it might be an added value service but it's tough to say without seeing the terms.
    riding with the wind.

anything.

Fly on little wing.

Jimi Hendrix

Mentioned
    1586 Post(s)

Ahhhh, hadn't come across that before thanks EXC. So they use a consultant to come in and assist with disciplinary meetings / mediation etc. A good idea to ensure things are done correctly procedurally and keep the personal feelings out of it, particularly in small businesses, but yes, as you say, there don't seem to be any terms or idea of costs on the site so tough to quantify.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567