Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

• Display
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Re: Peninsula Business Services and their trading practices

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    Has this now been resolved, or still a work in progress?
    Hi Amethyst, unfortunately, we are still waiting for a response from Stanners director.
    I am an official company representative of Peninsula Business Services. LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBeagles.

Mentioned
    1378 Post(s)

Thank you. @stanners1984 any progress your end?
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

****If you upload documents to your thread, please ensure you have redacted any personal data FIRST***

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors and Legal Services Providers offering fixed fees on our sister site - LBcompare.co.uk

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Have they started a Court action? If they do you will get help on here from others what are they claiming for and how much could be a way to stop the action if you can be ready to post up documents when asked the Beagles on here are very good at pointing out things that will help you

Mentioned
    489 Post(s)

Are you saying that you have received a claim form from the Court or is it a letter from Peninsula saying they will be looking to take court action? This thread is already big enough as it is and seems to be used as a discussion than anything else.

Perhaps you might want to start your own thread so all of the information can be kept together and if there is a court claim, the starting point would be to upload all documents you've received and we can look at it from there. Do you have the means to employ a solicitor to defend this?
    DISCLAIMER: As a public forum, the content posted by me is intended as guidance in relation to your rights and responsibilities. It does not constitute legal advice or create any kind of special or other relationship. If you follow guidance, advice or other information I publish then you do so at your own risk and cost, and I cannot accept any liability. You should always seek independent legal advice by going to Law Society's Find A Solicitor or contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hello @Needsupport, I've read your posts on LB this morning alongside your review you've posted on Trustpilot. We'll be in contact to discuss in due course.
    I am an official company representative of Peninsula Business Services. LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBeagles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hi @Needsupport, thanks for the details. A senior member of our team will be in contact shortly to discuss.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Admin's comments are echoed; have your documents (redacted where necessary) ready for uploading so that accurate advice can be given on your position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Am I so pleased I found this forum! and im sad to read im not the only one with an issue with this company. I am 3 years into a contract with them and business has dried up so im looking to cut costs. Im not a regular user, ive not used them for several months so i rang and asked to cancel the contract. I got told that wasnt possible until 2019!!! and id have to continue paying £150 a month for the next 2 years for something im not going to need or use. I told them i'll cancel my DD, but they dont seem to care and just threatened to pass my file over to debt collection agency. Surely something can be done with keeping people against their wishes. I can see others with similar views, happy to discuss as ive had it up to here with Peninsula!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456