• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

not happy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not happy

my dad who is 82 was contacted some years ago by a company who said they could claim back his ppi i believe he never paid it about 3 months ago they contacted him saying he owes them money for a ppi claim now i deal with his accounts he has not had any money paid into his account so how can he owe them money now they are saying they are going to take him to court he is so worried and im getting very annoyed with this company they are called REAL TIME CLAIMS
    Tags: None

Re: not happy

OK so have you asked for details about the supposed claim ?

Comment

yes asked lloyds bank they said there is a claim pending but nothing resolved at the moment i have explained this to real time claims but they wont believe me

Comment

Originally posted by eddi69 View Post
        yes asked lloyds bank they said there is a claim pending but nothing resolved at the moment i have explained this to real time claims but they wont believe me
        Tell Lloyds what's happening & ask the bank to put it in writing that there's an unresolved ongoing claim

Comment

Did your dad sign a contract with Real Time?
          You should ask Lloyds if Real Time are dealing with the claim and if so then they should tell Real Time it is not yet resolved.

Comment

yes he did sign

Comment

right ok thank you

Comment

Please keep us updated and hope all turns out ok.
                Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X