Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flogas fighting for Bankruptcy PLEASE HELP. In Court on Thursday.

• Display
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Re: Flogas fighting for Bankruptcy PLEASE HELP. In Court on Thursday.

I have a Flogas bulk tank......

Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mineral1 View Post
    Unless you were smelting Aluminium.....
    Nah, it'll have been the Gold Reserve but there again did a certain Mr Brown not sell it all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can someone please update this thread, we too have issues with Flogas, and I mean really serious issues.
    I would especially like to hear from the originator of this thread or anyone else suffering at the hands of these people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are the update! the thread is over 3 years old if you require advice i would suggest starting a new post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suffering View Post
    You are the update! the thread is over 3 years old if you require advice i would suggest starting a new post
    OK I will put it another way, has this matter now been resolved and if so how?
    Thats all I wanted to know, not some curt remark that doesn't help anyone, despite being 3 years old matters like this drag on for years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

sorry if that was taken the wrong way

Mentioned
    489 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackerutuf View Post
    OK I will put it another way, has this matter now been resolved and if so how?
    Thats all I wanted to know, not some curt remark that doesn't help anyone, despite being 3 years old matters like this drag on for years.
    As suffering has said, the thread is quite old and no posts for at least 3 years so the likely answer to your question is we probably don't know otherwise the original poster would have updated us.
    Perhaps if you start your own thread and give us some background about the situation maybe we can assist you in the next steps
    DISCLAIMER: As a public forum, the content posted by me is intended as guidance in relation to your rights and responsibilities. It does not constitute legal advice or create any kind of special or other relationship. If you follow guidance, advice or other information I publish then you do so at your own risk and cost, and I cannot accept any liability. You should always seek independent legal advice by going to Law Society's Find A Solicitor or contact your local Citizen's Advice Bureau.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12