• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ from Lowell (lloyds tsb)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ from Lowell (lloyds tsb)

Hi, I was wondering if someone could give me and advice regarding my problems. It was 2009 when my husband went bankrupt, since our Lloyds tsb account is joint so we didnt close and just forget about it. A few months after that Lloyds tsb send us a letter demanding us to pay the bank charges which is we only miss a couples of times but they end up adding default charges towards the bank charges which is ridiculous. First wescot was dealing with my claim and and pay £20 a months then after a fews months paying it wescot told me that it wasnt in there system anymore which makes me confused. I havent heard it from them since for a couple of years until recently, Lowel send me letter and phones msg regarding my debts, I phone them if they can give me a breakdown of my debts and prof that it was my debts since it was in joint account and received a reply saying it was only me and no other person involved in that account, that it was me who opened the account in 1999. So I told them that how can it was me when I didnt came to england in december 2005. All of a sudden I received another letter that demanding me to contact them immediately. A month after that I got a court letter regarding it. I dont really have any choice but to admit the fault because I was too scared what will happen if I didnt. I got 3 small kids and dont want to leave them if I end of in prison because of it.

Reading some of the post here, I could have done some action regarding it. I was too stupid to not ask any help.

Is there anything I can do or any advice regarding my concern would greatly appriciated.

Thank you
    Ligaya
    Tags: None

Re: CCJ from Lowell (lloyds tsb)

Have you had a court claim from Lowells, a letter before action or do you already have a CCJ?

Can you could post or type up what you had, removing any personal info please.

How much is the debt for?

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
      Have you had a court claim from Lowells, a letter before action or do you already have a CCJ?

Can you could post or type up what you had, removing any personal info please.

How much is the debt for?
      Yes unfortunately I do have CCJ now because of them. Its they say I owe them money since they bought my debts from LLoyds tsb. I will have a look for the copy of the claim and will post it here.

Comment

So you've had a CCJ and now a claim form too?

Comment

Let me think I only had one CCJ which is from lowell, I was wondering if there is any way out of this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ligaya100 View Post
            Let me think I only had one CCJ which is from lowell, I was wondering if there is any way out of this situation.
            I'm not clear on your circumstances.

Could you give us the basic story and what situation you want to address ie the CCJ or the claim form or both?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X