• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - MARLIN EUROPE II LIMITED / LLOYDS BANKING BANK - 15-9-2014

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - MARLIN EUROPE II LIMITED / LLOYDS BANKING BANK - 15-9-2014

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 15-9-2014
    Amount approx: £8800
    Claimant: MARLIN EUROPE II LIMITED
    Solicitor: RESTONS SOLICITORS LIMITED
    Original Credit: LLOYDS BANKING BANK

Particulars of Claim:
    The claimant claims payment of the overdue balance due from the defendant under a contract between the defendant and Lloyds banking group dated on or about 09/05/2008 and assigned to the claimant on 02/12/2013 in the sum of £8800.26

Particulars a/c no:- 100091061317

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Acknowledged the Claim

Other Info:
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - MARLIN EUROPE II LIMITED / LLOYDS BANKING BANK - 15-9-2014

Can you just confirm what this is for? It says 'contract' - was this a loan or a credit card?

Comment

For a loan

Comment

I would like to know what letters i need to send to Restons to dispute this.

Comment

Originally posted by dappy1 View Post
          I would like to know what letters i need to send to Restons to dispute this.
          See this thread for the steps you need to take: http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...it-Court-Claim

Basically you'll send a CCA request to Marlin with £1 and a CPR 31.14 request to Restons, without the fee (template letters linked to from thread above). Sign them both digitally using a computer font and send them recorded delivery.

Out of interest, on what basis do you intend to dispute the loan?

Comment

Restons replied to CPR request letter with their standard refusal letter, saying i dont need all the things i requested. Marlin replied saying they'll request the CCA. I did my full defence online, i now have received a letter from the court saying they have sent my defence to restons and they have 28 days to inform the court on proceeding with the case. So what happens? What could happen in court?

Comment

What was your defence?

Comment

CPR request refused & CCA not supplied. As well as notice of assignment etc.

Comment

You should be fine. What happens next is the claimant has 28 days to respond, if they do respond saying they wish to continue then you will receive a directions questionnaire from the court to have it transferred to your local court, if they don't respond then the claim will be put on hold (stayed) and you could write to the court asking them to strike it out.

If you get the directions questionnaire we fill it in asking for draft directions for the claimant to produce the information requested.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                  See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                  X