• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

best way to go after bournes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: best way to go after bournes

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
    A lot of those will be quite old agreements, so it may be worth requesting CCAs (on the loans and cards) at some point if you haven't done so already. At the very least if any struggle to come up with them it might give you bargaining power for reduced settlements.

Hi so do I write and just ask requesting CCAs or is there a special letter template you use?

Comment

Originally posted by libra1970 View Post
      Hi so do I write and just ask requesting CCAs or is there a special letter template you use?
      Here is the info and templates for your request

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...y-of-Agreement

Comment

Thanks. I rang a couple of my creditors and explain situation but they said because bournes has broke their agreement I will have to write again with offers of payment. As I asked if I could pay them what bournes should of paid them. Oh its all a headache.

Comment

I can well understand your frustration and as you thought you were paying off your debts and not having to worry about them then this happens is a nightmare .
          If you take things step by step as people advise on here things will become clearer, I would start by sending off those cca requests as Nibber suggested.
          Also have a check if there is any PPI an any of the loans/cards and if there is a possibility it was mis sold to you.

Comment

Hi
            I just wanted to ask how you are getting on?
            Today was the first time I spotted this thread and I just had to say that as enaid mentioned, check if you have had any PPI's in the past. I rang up the RBS and found out I had 2 which I didn't even realise I had, they helped me fill in a claim form over the phone and after their investigations were done I was refunded £2,800.
            However because I had outstanding debts with RBS this refund was paid directly into my frozen RBS account to go towards reducing my overdraft. Not a problem as it reduced my debts by £2800. So well worth doing and all it took was 1 phone call..:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
              Hi
              I just wanted to ask how you are getting on?
              Today was the first time I spotted this thread and I just had to say that as enaid mentioned, check if you have had any PPI's in the past. I rang up the RBS and found out I had 2 which I didn't even realise I had, they helped me fill in a claim form over the phone and after their investigations were done I was refunded £2,800.
              However because I had outstanding debts with RBS this refund was paid directly into my frozen RBS account to go towards reducing my overdraft. Not a problem as it reduced my debts by £2800. So well worth doing and all it took was 1 phone call..:tinysmile_kiss_t4:
              bloody brilliant - well done xxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X