• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I have spoke the Action Fraud team myself after sending email to watchdog they have set up a case gave me a crime ref and taken all names that I have come across on this forum. the more people that call up the more they will have to do about it. Am really not bothered if I dont get a penny back as long as the people who did this to all of us are dealt with correctly.

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

What would happen if the vote went against him? Would another company take over and would they charge just as much? The bit that bugs me is why is he getting paid out of OUR money, I don't have a clue on how these things work so I suppose that's how it's done.
      It's all very confusing , but I am so glad I found this site because you guys give great advice and make things easier to understand )

Comment

I spoke to fca today and they were very elusive eventually refused to give any advice or help. I also tried the fraud line and they didn't seem to think it was a case of fraud , as payments had been made ? Despite the fact our monies gone missing? ?
        However having read the previous posts I'm minded to revisit this and contact them again on Monday. Please feel free to give me any pointers to push the case along.

Comment

I've added a Poll to the top of this thread to see what kind of figures we are talking about.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

peteroche the number I called was Action Fraud on 03001232040 and my crime ref No for this investigation is nfrc141100837984 if you quote that am sure they will be able to filter the information from mine and give you your own ref, It took myself best part of an hour to convince the fraud team that this should sit with them so the more people that report this the better the chance of the correct authorities dealing with this and putting a stop to the people involved with this company and any linked companies alike..

Comment

Originally posted by peteroche View Post
              I spoke to fca today and they were very elusive eventually refused to give any advice or help. I also tried the fraud line and they didn't seem to think it was a case of fraud , as payments had been made ? Despite the fact our monies gone missing? ?
              However having read the previous posts I'm minded to revisit this and contact them again on Monday. Please feel free to give me any pointers to push the case along.
              They took your money on the basis that it would either be paid to your creditors, or would be saved to make a pot for F&F settlements.

Obtaining that money under false representation is fraud. Taking someone else's money to use for your own purposes is theft.

Whichever way you slice it this seems arguably a police matter, or one they should be investigating at least.

Comment

Originally posted by beano22 View Post
                After reading your excellent and informative post I did a little Googling and I have to say this bunch really are beyond belief. They must have stolen from half of Manchester yet the supine authorities have allowed them to continue operating. I don't think I'll be thanked for this but may I suggest that you all agree to contribute to the cost of instructing a Solicitor or Barrister. If you do there won't be any nonsense about it being a civil matter and bearing in mind the history of these retches you might get them into court accused of fraud
                Last edited by Amethyst; 20th November 2014, 13:35:PM.

Comment

PS also as a group you'll have more clout with both the police and other authorities. Also write to The Honourable Mr. Simon Hughes MP at the MoJ as I'm sure he'll be very interested In fact all of you write/speak with your MP's and do it even if they're crap

Comment

For starters may I suggest this firm I don't know them personally but their credentials appear to be beyond dispute http://www.stewartslaw.com/default.aspx In addition they have offices in both Leeds and London

Comment

Just found this on
                      duedil

Mr Michael Gilbourne was born in 1968 and the first directorship we have on file was in 2008 at Bournes Limited. His most recent directorship was with Cn4j Ltd where he held the position of "Director". This company has been around since 25 Jun 2013. In total, Michael has held 5 directorships, 2 of which are current, and 3 are no longer active.

Director of 5 companies in five years he must been minted after milking all of us

Comment

The companies he has been associated with I know there are more than just his self but if we can break one am sure more will come out of the woodwork

Bournes Limited

06672088 (Administration)
                        Possible Adverse Information15th March 2014
                        Recent Credit Rating Updates26th September 2014

Director, Director
                        13 Aug 2008 — Present (6 years, 3 months, 1 day)

Open
                        Bournes Reclaim Limited

06885268 (Dissolved)
                        Director, Director
                        23 Apr 2009 — Close

Closed
                        Click Now For Jobs Limited

08055021 (Active)
                        Director, Director
                        02 May 2012 — Present (2 years, 6 months, 12 days)

Open
                        Bournes It Limited

08182292 (Dissolved)
                        Director, Director
                        30 Aug 2012 — Close

Closed
                        Cn4j Ltd

08582996 (Active)
                        Recent Credit Rating Updates18th October 2014

Director, Director
                        25 Jun 2013 — 18 Aug 2014 (1 year, 1 month, 23 days)

Retired

Comment

There's no end to this crooks talents is there

Comment

People related to this company

MR CLIVE JOHN BARRETT

Date of birth: 02 - 1956
                            Position: Secretary
                            Appointed: 2009-03-17
                            Nationality: British
                            Address: Eastwood, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3GT

MR MICHAEL GILBOURNE

Date of birth: 11 - 1968
                            Position: Director
                            Appointed: 2008-08-13
                            Address: Eastwood, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3PD

MRS MICHELLE GILBOURNE

Date of birth: 10 - 1970
                            Position: Director
                            Appointed: 2008-08-13
                            Address: 13 Great Northern Road, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16 3PD

you can even see Michelle gillbournes house on Google maps which is probably just one of many they own up and down the country bought with our money

Comment

It might be an idea to sue them then put a charge on their property. In fact you can put a caution on without the need of a CCJ and they won't know its happened. They may only become aware should they try to dispose of it

Comment

Ok I am going to contact the fraud number on Monday and watchdog and write to the MP bloke.....We must stick together and go after these scumbags. Also I think the fact the fca know that this should of been stopped years ago may it give a case to get compensation. This site is brill I have been wondering what my next move could be and now I have it. Thanks everyone and let's continue this fight.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X