• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Couple other bits which I think give the main info for customers.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

[MENTION=52717]Remrett88[/MENTION]
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I also read it as a shortfall of approx £700k
        Hate to say it but I think the possibility of getting any money back is NIL.....
        However this is looking like negligence and fraud on many accounts
        1) no separate clients holding money account
        2) using clients money to fund something else
        3) no tenancy agreement in Bournes name for the offices rented ( how strange!! )
        4) not notifying clients in Aug about Bournes demise as instructed by FCA
        the list is endless......

Comment

Levy is actually suggesting that the victims of this lot may be required to pay Bournes fees "Contentious issue" dead right it will be:tinysmile_aha_t:

Comment

What I don't understand is the Administrators fees
            whats the point of saying they agreed a fee of £5,000
            and then the bill is looking like £55,000
            What am I misunderstanding?

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
              Why the link AME?

Comment

Just nudging someone who might have an interest in the report.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
                  What I don't understand is the Administrators fees
                  whats the point of saying they agreed a fee of £5,000
                  and then the bill is looking like £55,000
                  What am I misunderstanding?
                  £5k is the fixed fee pre appointment
                  agents costs £2.5k - disbursements @ £1k so far
                  The rest is expenses and hourly rates for the staff dealing with the administration - 34 hours so far @ £350/hr - soon adds up.
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

How can we be required to pay any fees when Bournes broke their contract. Mr Levy's trying to frighten us so we'll be happy to settle for nothing!
                    The whole thing STINKS, these people had so many companies and were using clients money to fund ventures. Just my opinion of course............

Comment

Mr Levy is just doing a job, sorting out the mess that the Gilbournes created.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

The FCA must require these sorts of companies, handling other peoples money, to be insured against matters like these

Comment

I know and it can't be easy sorting this mess out.
                          Its the Gilbournes that I'm angry with as I suspect they knew what they were doing.
                          Just saying..... Rant over

Comment

Hav'nt slept, feel sick what a mess. What can we do collectively to help each other. Also how do we answer the questions on the form. Sorry if that sounds thick but my head feels like its going to burst. All I can say about the Gilbournes is they have ruined us completely. I bet they sleep at night......

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
                              Hav'nt slept, feel sick what a mess. What can we do collectively to help each other. Also how do we answer the questions on the form. Sorry if that sounds thick but my head feels like its going to burst. All I can say about the Gilbournes is they have ruined us completely. I bet they sleep at night......
                              Hi Ruthless. I really do feel for you, and there's very little I can say to help at the moment.

Yes complete the form and make sure your complaint is in writing to Levy before 27th November.

How much you have paid into Bournes, what was meant to be being paid out to creditors, how much was going into your saving pot, any account numbers and references, letters/agreements etc if you have any.

Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

With you there ruthless.........what can we do....is there no positives i.e there is money there are still potential assets....my worry is that the administartors have already eaten away at a quarter of the money in the bank account which I find sickening - and thats after 8 weeks no wonder they took the full 8 weeks.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X