• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Originally posted by Last View Post
    The administrators have to report the conduct of the Directors, so any fruad should be reported to the insolvency department to further investigate. What I can't believe is this has been happening for a couple of years with 1000's of people losing a sh*t loads of money. Why why has this been able to happen again and again.......I am slowly thinking that I have lost my money in my pot after trying to be optimistic........
    I did get an email back from Mr Levy saying that there will be news very shortly!!!!!
    I think "shortly" is just about by now.......................the silence is deafening!

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

c'mon Mr Levy today is 8 weeks...lets be having it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No updates on their site yet.

Comment

This post OTR made me wince.

Originally posted by DTC57
          I took Bournes to County Court in September 2012 for not paying my creditors. I had original copies of letters from Barclaycard, RSB and others stating they received nothing for months. In his wisdom, amidst Bournes lawyer pathetically pretending I was intimidating him (he told the judge he feared for his safety) the judge ruled in favour of Bournes, stating that a photocopy of a printout of a computer program called 'Casetracker' was adequate evidence that Bournes was paying my creditors and totally disregarded my letters of evidence from banks. What a joke! Anyway, at least Michelle Gilbourne and cronies have eventually got what they rightly deserve. Or at least I sincerely hope so.....

Comment

Oh for goodness sake. The courts really need a good hard kick up the a$$.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I sincerely hope we have some chance of getting our money back.

Comment

Nothing else on their website yet either.

So who's going to ring him?
                Attached Files
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi I have just phoned the administrators and asked to speak to Virgil Levy. "He is out of the office until tomorrow".How convenient.... I said the 8wks were up and we need to be told of the outcome so far. The the reply I got was. A letter has been drafted and is just having a spell check....... Keep a look out either today or tomorrow on the website. His tone was not very nice at all. These people don't care either. After waiting all this time I do hope that the outcome is a positive one. Fingers and toes crossed everyone xx

Comment

Proposals are now on the admins site. :/
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                      What the bloody hell does all that mean........

Comment

I could be wrong but it does appear that Bournes may have used client monies to finance or to support another of their companies. This could be the reason Levy mentions the possibility of litigation

Comment

Originally posted by Last View Post
                          What the bloody hell does all that mean........
                          If you go to Nibblers post you'll see He's put pdf links on there

Comment

I have read the letters just can't really work out what it means.....There seems to be some money and assets still to be added. But will we see any of it.....also did I see that Mr . levy has already run up a bill of £55,000....

Comment

Well now we have this I think all those who haven't to date reported this to the fca should. I feel only collectively will any pressure be brought to bear on the fca to act.
                              on the matter of mis appropriation of funds , I'm definitely going to report a fraud to the sfo via the police tomorrow. Additionally the local mp is a good shout too.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                                Urghhh that's not great. Sounds like £700k odd gone missing.

Anyway for ease have jpg'd a few important bits for ex-customers of Bourne.

Sadly this seem to be the main bit.

Attached Files
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X