• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

could this extend to all DMC that went bust??????

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I reckon so. Bournes will definately be discussed as well, same piss pot, all linked up.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I hate Facebook.

anyway video of Chris in Parliament this week. https://www.facebook.com/pg/chriswilliamsonmp/videos/ - It's the latest one titled ' no place for spivvery '

Maybe this link will work - https://www.facebook.com/chriswillia...0171091889523/
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Interesting Thank you

Comment

So the latest update is out what do people think.........
            0.0028p/£..........

- - - Updated - - -

How do you get an update of what has happened to the owners....do they literally get away scott free to live there lifes probably in there 1million pound house brought with Bournes Clients money.........

Comment

Ahh I'm thinking of Compass.... do you have a copy of the latest update for Bournes ?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Can I email it to you

Comment

Yes of course ( sorry I completely missed your last post ) - admin@legalbeagles.info
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thankyou - I'lll upload it as it is public information.

I don't think it holds any suprises. Well maybe a suprise that there was any money left in the account at all.

So it seem like if you'd had £5000 with Bournes you might get back in the region of £14?

Michelle and Micheal Gilbourne were disqualified from being Directors in Nov '16
                    Attached Files
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Hi there ,

I am not sure if this thread is active anymore, just wondering if there is anymore news on this Liquidation milarki. The last time I heard anything was a year ago and they were asking me to confirm the amount I paid in. I called them today for an update and the rude man basically said they cant do anything until they have heard back from the 5000 clients. I dont suppose they are in a hurry as i presume they are earning interest on OUR pot of money.

Comment

• I believe last news was the liquidator was contacting the creditors ( clients ) about possibly 'refunding' them at 0.0028p per pound ((ie very minimal amount ). We don't think they got anything much back from making the directors bankrupt and it is extremely unlikely anyone will get anything worthwhile back ( theres certainly not a massive pot of money earning the liquidators interest )

The last filing at companies house was November 2018 -
                        28 Nov 2018 Liquidators' statement of receipts and payments to 11 September 2018 View PDF Liquidators' statement of receipts and payments to 11 September 2018 - link opens in a new window - 18 pages (18 pages)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                        Working...
                        X