View Poll Results: How much money is owed to you by Bournes ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • £0 - £500

1 14.29%
  • £500 - £1k

1 14.29%
  • £1k - 3k

1 14.29%
  • £3k - 5k

1 14.29%
  • over £5k

3 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

• Display
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I've been reading through this thread and it makes very sombre reading. I think Compass is likely to be in a worse position.

It seems the only ones who gain are the Administrators but it begs the question, how do they earn anything if the company has no assets.

It's time the directors of these companies were made to forfeit their own wealth - apparently the CEO of Compass is the husband of a Conservative MP, Amanda Solloway - I bet they have huge assets.

I believe she is the member for Leicester. Perhaps clients in her constituency could insist she asks Cameron a question at PMQs - "Why aren't the assets of DMP fraudsters seized in order to pay the clients they have robbed?"
    Robbed, overcharged and revengeful.

"I told them I was ill"

Spike Milligan's last words and on his grave stone

"Bugger Bognor"

King George V on his deathbed

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Default Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyst View Post
    oh ffs ''SENIOR CITIZENS ADVICE LIMITED (dissolved)'' just smells of scam straight away doesn't it.
    Absolutely - worse, there is an apostrophe missing from CITIZENS !!!!!
    Robbed, overcharged and revengeful.

"I told them I was ill"

Spike Milligan's last words and on his grave stone

"Bugger Bognor"

King George V on his deathbed

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well time is ticking I think Mr Levy is going to take up every hour, minute and second of the extended time given!!!!

If no money is offered what is our next potential move...........Ombudsman/Police/Hunt down Mrs. Gilbourne for a massive apology maybe...........

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Update:

Dear All,

The update in this matter is that the company is now in liquidation having moved from Administration. We are acting as liquidators in line with your approval.

A final progress report for the Administration will be issued shortly giving you a full appraisal of what happened whilst the company was in Administration.

A formal notice will be issued to those who have not submitted claims or sufficient evidence of claims in this matter.

A statement will be issued in the above final report as to how the funds received after our appointment will be handled.

Kind Regards
    Virgil Levy

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Well how long is shortly..........

"funds received after our appointment will be handled........"

Is there likey to be any funds!!!

Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Dear Sir / Madam,

I attach two documents for your records.

The first is the notice giving all client creditors a final time period to supply their claim documents by 3 November 2016 – and not later. Please read this carefully and note we will not be answering telephone calls concerning any update. We may take telephone calls on how you submit your claims only. The notice sets out where to send your papers.

The notice only relates to clients who have not previously submitted anything to my firm.

The second attachment is the Administrator’s final progress report concerning the end of the Administration. The Administration was converted to a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation in accordance with your approval on 1 September 2016. The purpose of the liquidation is to make this distribution and also to further any action to recover money and complete investigations.

We look forward to hearing from those who have not previously claimed only.

Please be aware that we are entitled to draw costs of distribution from the funds we hold and that any communications that require us to carry out work concerning assessment of claims and payment of distributions are valid charges under the FCA regulations. So it is imperative that you supply clear and concise documents in order to reduce costs.

Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Angry Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbler View Post
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I attach two documents for your records.

The first is the notice giving all client creditors a final time period to supply their claim documents by 3 November 2016 – and not later. Please read this carefully and note we will not be answering telephone calls concerning any update. We may take telephone calls on how you submit your claims only. The notice sets out where to send your papers.

The notice only relates to clients who have not previously submitted anything to my firm.

The second attachment is the Administrator’s final progress report concerning the end of the Administration. The Administration was converted to a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation in accordance with your approval on 1 September 2016. The purpose of the liquidation is to make this distribution and also to further any action to recover money and complete investigations.

We look forward to hearing from those who have not previously claimed only.

Please be aware that we are entitled to draw costs of distribution from the funds we hold and that any communications that require us to carry out work concerning assessment of claims and payment of distributions are valid charges under the FCA regulations. So it is imperative that you supply clear and concise documents in order to reduce costs.

So what do make of the content.....£131000 left to divide out......surely Mrs Gilbournes house is worth a lot more than that????

- - - Updated - - -

I still find it funny how it takes exactly 2 years to sort this mess out..........

Mentioned
    1391 Post(s)

At least the £131k is for clients and not to be taken by other creditors like HMRC. So that's something. £3.6 million of claims ? That £131k isn't going to go far is it really.

Do we have any more info on Michelle's application to the High Court that got dismissed?

Although it sounds horrendous it is better than similar case with Compass Debt Counsellors - their liquidators just stated there are £4million of claims over 760 clients and only £24k in the pot ( and that's not even pooled for client claims it's across all creditors)
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

****If you upload documents to your thread, please ensure you have redacted any personal data FIRST***

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors and Legal Services Providers offering fixed fees on our sister site - LBcompare.co.uk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

No information will be given regarding the dismissed High Court case, what if anything happens to michelle Gilbourne and associates in cases like this. I still have a call logged with the Fraud Squad. Is there anything we can do to get justice and ensure she cannot cause anymore misery!!!

Once the administartions and liquidators are finished is a case closed no further action scenario?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have been keeping in touch with Bourne who said that there dad as passed away in November they said that they are wait for the courts to appoint the new administrator. I was told that this as just been completed. And was told that we will get payed out soon. .but we are atill waiting. I dont now why it takes so long to sign a cheque. We all need to go to the financial services and complain about them.

Mentioned
    1391 Post(s)

Okay it seems it was Peter Levy ( the administrator at LA Business) that has passed away and a new Admin appointed. So from November to March things have been on hold it seems.

10 Apr 2017
    Court order INSOLVENCY:court order - removal/replacement of liquidator View PDF ( Court order INSOLVENCY:court order - removal/replacement of liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (3 pages)
    24 Mar 2017 Appointment of a voluntary liquidator View PDF ( Appointment of a voluntary liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (1 page)
    24 Mar 2017 Death of a liquidator View PDF ( Death of a liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (1 page)

So new details:

Case number 2 — Creditors voluntary liquidation

Commencement of winding up12 September 2016
    Practitioner Ashok K Bhardwaj
    1 Beasleys Yard 126a High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1JT

Appointed on 24 February 2017
    “We may not win by protesting, but if we don’t protest we will lose. If we stand up to them, there is always a chance we will win.” Hetty Bower

****If you upload documents to your thread, please ensure you have redacted any personal data FIRST***

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Find Solicitors and Legal Services Providers offering fixed fees on our sister site - LBcompare.co.uk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I have been trying to contact LA business by email but get no reply. I did phone them at the beginning of Feb when they told about the passing of Peter Levy and final settlements maybe delayed for a couple of months. Hopefully things will close soon and we can all draw a line in the sand and move on after this mess.

I would still like to know the outcome for the Directors and management, the criminals that so obviously stole our money!!!!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

So does anyone know a timeline for the final settlements????????????????

Mentioned
    1391 Post(s)

There's not been any further updates - I'd suggest calling them tel: 01895 819 460 - Ashok K Bhardwaj

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223