• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Dear Sir / Madam,

I attach two documents for your records.

The first is the notice giving all client creditors a final time period to supply their claim documents by 3 November 2016 – and not later. Please read this carefully and note we will not be answering telephone calls concerning any update. We may take telephone calls on how you submit your claims only. The notice sets out where to send your papers.

The notice only relates to clients who have not previously submitted anything to my firm.

The second attachment is the Administrator’s final progress report concerning the end of the Administration. The Administration was converted to a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation in accordance with your approval on 1 September 2016. The purpose of the liquidation is to make this distribution and also to further any action to recover money and complete investigations.

We look forward to hearing from those who have not previously claimed only.

Please be aware that we are entitled to draw costs of distribution from the funds we hold and that any communications that require us to carry out work concerning assessment of claims and payment of distributions are valid charges under the FCA regulations. So it is imperative that you supply clear and concise documents in order to reduce costs.

Attached Files

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
      Dear Sir / Madam,

I attach two documents for your records.

The first is the notice giving all client creditors a final time period to supply their claim documents by 3 November 2016 – and not later. Please read this carefully and note we will not be answering telephone calls concerning any update. We may take telephone calls on how you submit your claims only. The notice sets out where to send your papers.

The notice only relates to clients who have not previously submitted anything to my firm.

The second attachment is the Administrator’s final progress report concerning the end of the Administration. The Administration was converted to a Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation in accordance with your approval on 1 September 2016. The purpose of the liquidation is to make this distribution and also to further any action to recover money and complete investigations.

We look forward to hearing from those who have not previously claimed only.

Please be aware that we are entitled to draw costs of distribution from the funds we hold and that any communications that require us to carry out work concerning assessment of claims and payment of distributions are valid charges under the FCA regulations. So it is imperative that you supply clear and concise documents in order to reduce costs.

So what do make of the content.....£131000 left to divide out......surely Mrs Gilbournes house is worth a lot more than that????

- - - Updated - - -

I still find it funny how it takes exactly 2 years to sort this mess out..........

Comment

At least the £131k is for clients and not to be taken by other creditors like HMRC. So that's something. £3.6 million of claims ? That £131k isn't going to go far is it really.

Do we have any more info on Michelle's application to the High Court that got dismissed?

Although it sounds horrendous it is better than similar case with Compass Debt Counsellors - their liquidators just stated there are £4million of claims over 760 clients and only £24k in the pot ( and that's not even pooled for client claims it's across all creditors)
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No information will be given regarding the dismissed High Court case, what if anything happens to michelle Gilbourne and associates in cases like this. I still have a call logged with the Fraud Squad. Is there anything we can do to get justice and ensure she cannot cause anymore misery!!!

Once the administartions and liquidators are finished is a case closed no further action scenario?

Comment

I have been keeping in touch with Bourne who said that there dad as passed away in November they said that they are wait for the courts to appoint the new administrator. I was told that this as just been completed. And was told that we will get payed out soon. .but we are atill waiting. I dont now why it takes so long to sign a cheque. We all need to go to the financial services and complain about them.

Comment

Okay it seems it was Peter Levy ( the administrator at LA Business) that has passed away and a new Admin appointed. So from November to March things have been on hold it seems.

10 Apr 2017
              Court order INSOLVENCY:court order - removal/replacement of liquidator View PDF ( Court order INSOLVENCY:court order - removal/replacement of liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (3 pages)
              24 Mar 2017 Appointment of a voluntary liquidator View PDF ( Appointment of a voluntary liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (1 page)
              24 Mar 2017 Death of a liquidator View PDF ( Death of a liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (1 page)
              So new details:

Case number 2 — Creditors voluntary liquidation

Commencement of winding up12 September 2016
              Practitioner Ashok K Bhardwaj
              1 Beasleys Yard 126a High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1JT

Appointed on 24 February 2017
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I have been trying to contact LA business by email but get no reply. I did phone them at the beginning of Feb when they told about the passing of Peter Levy and final settlements maybe delayed for a couple of months. Hopefully things will close soon and we can all draw a line in the sand and move on after this mess.

I would still like to know the outcome for the Directors and management, the criminals that so obviously stole our money!!!!!

Comment

So does anyone know a timeline for the final settlements????????????????

Comment

There's not been any further updates - I'd suggest calling them tel: 01895 819 460 - Ashok K Bhardwaj
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

It's just been moved back to LA Business Recovery - Virgil Levy

04 May 2017 Court order insolvency:re block transfer replacement of liq View PDF ( Court order insolvency:re block transfer replacement of liq - link opens in a new window ) (2 pages)
                      04 May 2017 Appointment of a voluntary liquidator View PDF ( Appointment of a voluntary liquidator - link opens in a new window ) (1 page)

Looking at Mark Harrisons IVA record it shows his IVA was registered in June 2014 by Virgil Levy ( of LA Business Recovery) - Bournes didn't go into Admin till Sept 2014. So doesn't that show a prior link between Bournes and LA ? and is that allowed?
                      https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov...127&CaseType=I
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

I have just called LA Business Recovery for an update , they informed me that they are nearly in the process of writing the cheques and are aiming to have this completed by the end of summer. Hopefully this will all be done and dusted soon .

Comment

Thanks for updating. Let's hope the cheques are worth more than the stamp used to post them with xxxxx
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Well not sure how long it takes but they were writing cheques about 4 weeks ago......so lets hope the cheques are big!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe they're using goat skin ....
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

lol, helps if I post on the right thread.... ignore me
                                #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X