• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

FCA Regulator link to reporting "unfair terms"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FCA Regulator link to reporting "unfair terms"

Hello All -is this thread still open -

any replies ?

GE have sold my agreement on to Promotoria Vantage - ??? being serviced by Engage Credit ???

I have NO ARREARS but appear to be paying interest on the whole sum

19 K plus charges on top of the principal included in the sum as total

dont know when i can retire as it seems this will never be cleared on current figures despite my overpayments
    am i looking forward to be homeless as oap? my MP wont intervene and merely stated i had benefited from right to buy
    Last edited by amelia33; 20th September 2016, 06:39:AM. Reason: further info

Comment

so whats the point of them! what do they consider????

Comment

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
        Was your agreement still running in 2008 ?
        yes still running now

Comment

https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/unf...ntracts/report

This is an updated link for the opening page, the old is no longer available.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X