• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Enaid v Monument ***Settled***

No but I will do now thanks Pk

Comment

yes they are a law unto themselves.i started on monument last yr sent everything to them up to the point of putting it into court.i stopped though and as soon as i did they started calling i sent them a harrassment letter.... but then they passed it to debt collectors who threatened legal action on the outstanding amount,which is less than the amount i was claiming.so i did it and put it into court...cheeky devils!!

Comment

Hi Archer,
        Nice to see you firstly x
        How far have you got with this then? It should have gone back to them if the account was in dispute anyway.
        My lad is in a DMP now but I have written to tell them this, I have put a complaint in to the FOS as well today. I haven't done trading standards as yet was going to have a good read of the site first and study the info.

Comment

Ok seems as though CCCS have not paid these beauties out of the money the lad has been paying them. Anyway done installment letter and sending an I&E in with it, they have requested this so maybe he will be ok with this one.

Comment

• Re: Enaid v Monument ***Settled***and unsettled

Are they showing on his monthly cccs statement ?
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

No they havent shown on the last 2 statements and he never noticed
              what has come on is COMPUCREDIT original bal 0.00 payment this month 0.00 and a balance owing of £886.23 which is the right balance amount for Monument but saying nothing has been paid to them.

Comment

sorry Enaid me just being me again, I don't really know how CCCS work but if your son is paying them then where is the money going?
                Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

When he phoned they said it was a techie problem (isn't it always) but this was only a recorded message. Will wait for reply from Monument and next statement from them and see if it's sorted. Thing is lad is useless and they won't speak to me.

Comment

Have you had the statement yet? Has your boy given you a big hug and told you what a fab mum you are yet?
                    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
                    Me VS Abbey Win
                    BIL HSBC Credit Card
                    BIL EGG
                    BIL HSBC Loan
                    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                      Have you had the statement yet? Has your boy given you a big hug and told you what a fab mum you are yet?
                      lol no Mocha on both counts lol

Comment

OKIDOKI
                        Monument, once Providan and belonging to Barclays, sold to US-based Compucredit and its UK partner, Raphael's Bank.
                        Now having had a read because of a comment made in shout box seems that Compucredit are coming unstuck.Barclaycard's exit from the business in 2007 now looks timely. The purchaser, CompuCredit of Atlanta, revealed a loss of $112.5m in its last quarterly report and its shares are trading at $3.30 compared to $35 when it acquired the Monument business in 2007.
                        Full story HERE
                        Not recieved a statement from Monument since Sept, although the lad is still paying them through CCCS and it is still showing on their statements as paid.
                        Just asking if anyone thinks maybe a little offer on the balance would be a good idea, or maybe a CCA, or maybe just ignore them and hope they go away lol.
                        Cheers enaid x

Comment

The last statement Enaid has to be the cheapest option...

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X