• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

citi financial and no agreements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• citi financial and no agreements

Hi LB's

I received a sar from citi, my credit card details where included but no information regarding a loan, which was cleared in 2003. I now their was PPI on the agreement as I was told it was needed, not knowing what I now accepted the ppi.

Contacted the customer services gave them the account number, they could not trace it, I have bank statements from 2001 to 2003 with the amounts taken out.

So I contacted the CEO, who where very quick to reply to my email phoned me back the next day. Basically saying without the agreement there was nothing that can be done as there computers etc where all revamped in 2004 and any accounts that had been closed before would not show.
    Is there any way I can trace these accounts,
    Thanks
    Gill x :colbert:
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X