• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LuggerBugs v Sky **WON**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here lugger......SUPERB.... 'A' star for effort and content.....lol

Registration Number: Z6506853

Date Registered: 13 March 2002 Registration Expires: 12 March 2008

Data Controller: SKY INTERACTIVE LIMITED

Address:
    GRANT WAY
    ISLEWORTH
    MIDDLESEX
    TW7 5QD

Sky announcestoday that James Baker has been appointed to the role of
    Managing Director of Sky Interactive with effect from January 2006.
    Reporting to Jon Florsheim, Sky’s Chief Marketing Officer, James will lead the
    continued development of the Sky Interactive business, which operates a
    portfolio of interactive portals including the Sky Active and Sky Gamestar
    channelsand provides a wide range of services to third-party broadcasters
    and advertisers.

Thought top bods names might help.....lol
    Russ

Comment

Thought top bods names might help.....lol
      ALWAYS. Especially when it comes to mass email campaigns. LOL
      My Blog
      http://cabotfanclub.wordpress.com

Comment

Well, Wescot have very kindly written to tell me that they are suspending all collection activities until they have completed an investigation. How very nice. And that it may take several weeks to conclude. How VERY very nice. Here's what they have written.

Thank you for your recent contact with regard to the above account.

We acknowledge that you have raised a query on this account and we would like to confirm to you how this will be investigated.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

We will suspend all collection activity on the above account whilst the matter raised is under investigation. This means that we will not write to you, or telephone you in pursuit of the account whilst it is being investigated.

However, we may need to contact you if we require further details or wish to clarify any information that you have provided to us.

As our investigation of your query will require us to contact our client, this process may take several weeks. We would appreciate your patience during this time.

Upon concluding our investigation, we will contact you again.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

If further information to help us investigate or resolve your query can be provided, we would be grateful. If you wish to contact us to discuss this matter, please telephone us on 0870 902 0575. Alternatively, you can write to us at the address above.

Blah, blah, blah.
        My Blog

Comment

So I'm just about to compose a reply. But what really p1sses me off is, they expected ME to send them payment within 7 days, but will now be ever so grateful if I give THEM several weeks to concoct some kind of fairy story.

Ain't gonna happen.
          My Blog

Comment

think I've mentioned before (somewhere) just what I think about sky.... it was'nt complimentry.....lol

Keep at em Lugger, I had to bow down to em in the end..... they nearly cost me a remortgage that was going through at the time!!!!
            Swines..... beat em over the head a few times for me aswell

Comment

Have yer had a good weekend anyway Lugger?
              You can answer that when you post your nice little letter to sky pmsl

Comment

And here's my reply.

Thank you for your letter dated 05 July 2007, the contents of which are noted.

Whilst I appreciate that you must now contact your client to further investigate this dispute, I am afraid that I cannot agree to your request that I patiently wait up to several weeks as you conduct your investigation.

In your original letter, you allowed me seven days to send the amount in dispute of £17.50. As you obviously consider that to be an adequate timescale for me to have responded to your demand, I do not think it unreasonable for you to be able to respond likewise.

I therefore expect a substantive reply from you within 7 days. The reasons being, as above, and that I anticipate your part in the investigation to be as simple as asking your client the same question as I have done on numerous occasions; to supply a copy of the agreement that I signed, which shows that I should have given Sky 1 months notice of termination of my agreement, or otherwise.

Failure to respond as per my request within 7 days will mean that I must consider that your client cannot prove their claim that I owe the sum of £17.50, and I shall take legal advice as to what my next step should be. Please bear in mind that any costs that may be incurred from that point on shall be borne by your client. I shall also seek any compensation that may be allowed to me for the harassment caused as a result of your client’s demand.

I trust however that this matter will be concluded amicably without the need to resort to such measures.

I regret that I am unable to provide any further assistance to you in the resolution of this dispute; the burden of proof now rests with your client.

Yours Faithfully,

LuggerBugs
                My Blog

Comment

Yup, twas a VERY nice weekend. Number 2 son and Fiancee came up from Hull, Number 3 son came to stay too, and we all went out for a family weekend with Number 1 son and his girlfriend.

Number 2 son and Fiancee have now left a gloriously sunny Aberdeenshire to drive back down to horrible rainy Yorkshire.
                  My Blog

Comment

brilliant letters lugger
                    When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

got a feeling i may be doing this also lugger, but i was on month to month so if you could kindly copy those T&C's for me that would be sound as a pound lol
                      p.s the lad i spoke to...........i advised him on PC he got ahis money back and said sorry polt but i have to do this policy and procedure ( i think i heard a wink too)lol
                      I just said no probs i have paid till the end of the month but i want cut off immediately as the service is pants. so he laughed and we parted on good terms as per usual lol

Comment

I'll dig out the T&C's and scan for you then Polt. It does say 14 days notice in there, but you'll have it in black and white once I've done that.
                        My Blog

Comment

cheers much appreciated

Comment

How's the fight going lugger??
                            I have a copy of their contract somewhere if you need a copy......lol
                            And you are right....contract is only for a year anyway.....lol

I am going to cancel mine soon and start a new one in my OH name...
                            So I get a new box as mine is buggered now......cuts out every time it rains....
                            As well as losing the menu's daily.....always resetting the bloody thing....lol
                            My contract ran out 2 years ago......lol
                            So they cannot enforce it......lol
                            Speak to you later....
                            Russ

Comment

If you could manage to scan and email it, I'd be grateful Veilside.

iain@cabotfinancial.eu

(Yes, I bought the domain name to p1ss off Cabot.
                              My Blog

Comment

will do it either today or tonight.....
                                In hospital again this afternoon.....lol
                                So might be when I get back from lovely London.....lol
                                Soooo looking forward to getting train and tubes.....lol
                                Russ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X