• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fendy & Fendys Hubby -v- Capital One Visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fendy & Fendys Hubby -v- Capital One Visa

At the stage where sent Prelim on each account. They have not even acknowledgemed my prelim, but have sent offer on hubbys account of £378. Total claim on hubbys is £1030, charges alone, nothing else, so obviously sent nice letter back saying nada, and action in court unless you come back in two weeks with offer of full charges. That expires this coming Friday so if nothing, then court claim being failed.

Mine, they have sent nothing. Ignored me completely so sent LBA also nearly two weeks ago. Still nothing. Mines for £1025 charges alone, nothing else. Everything been sent recorded delivery so proof of postage and receipt on each and every letter so far............ but again, if no offer by Friday, then off to court, skipping and singing all the way, Lol xxxx:o
    Natwest Round 1 - Won £16,080 after 6 month battle :roll:
    Abbey Round 1 - Won £5,580 after 5 month battle :okay:
    Capital 1 Credit Card - Won £1230 in 2 months
    Capital 1 Cred Card for Hubby - Won £1560 in 2 months :kiss:
    Abbey MBNA Credit Card - Won £2210 in 3 months
    Halifax Credit Card - Won £1680 in 2 months

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
    Natwest round 2
    Abbey Round 2
    Yorkshire Bank round 1
    A further £6000 to come back from above 3 when I win.:roll:

hi fendy hope u are applying CI to these claims at their apr rate?

Comment

I have applied contractual interest to both in my prelim and LBA's but have also said that if they settle now prior to court claim, that I would be prepared to drop the contractual, but only for early settlement, no other way. Lol xxx

THE WAY FORWARD ON THESE CLAIMS, IS TO STAY POSITIVE, FOCUSED AND PATIENT, AND ALWAYS, ALWAYS BELIEVE ITS WORTH THE EFFORT, BECAUSE IT TRULY IS. WHY CHOOSE THE PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE WHEN THERES NOTHING TO LEARN FROM THAT. THINK OF CLAIMING AS A PERSONAL CHALLENGE AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL.

Now Gunning for
      Natwest round 2
      Abbey Round 2
      Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

good good....hold out for the CI as they will pay up eventually. they did on mine

Xena

Comment

Um, but at what point, will I have to file at court, spend more money, then do even more paperwork, etc. etc. etc. lol lol. I know I know, Im just so fed up of the whole thing, it drags on and on and one. Lol xxx

Now Gunning for
          Natwest round 2
          Abbey Round 2
          Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

Shut up moaning woman and do as yer told. You know it makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by Fendyweather View Post
              Um, but at what point, will I have to file at court, spend more money, then do even more paperwork, etc. etc. etc. lol lol. I know I know, Im just so fed up of the whole thing, it drags on and on and one. Lol xxx
              well its your money at the end of the day if u want to be refunded less without filing a claim then thats up to you.

thats precisely what they want is for u to give up at the early stages and settle for a lot less.

up to u fendy .

Xena

Comment

Xena youre right, I know you are. I offered to knock the contractual off in LBA purely for speedy settlement and in case it gets before a judge, so he can see I was reasonable and offered to drop right at LBA stage. Im just not having a good day today. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND I WILL BE PURSUING THE CONTRACTUAL IF I FILE AT COURT. Soz, just a wimpish moment there. Better day tomoz I think.

Now Gunning for
                Natwest round 2
                Abbey Round 2
                Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

lol np......hope the phone rings today for u if not u phone them ok.

Xena

Comment

I got back too late to phone Cobblers with Nutwest claim, so ringing them tomorrow. Dont wanna sound desperate, but I sooooooooo dont wanna do the disclosure thingy. xxxxxx I will of course, but just cannot be bothered, but I know I will have to be if they dont wanna pay meeee spondoolies back, Lol xxx NVM, probs feel better tomoz, just got a lot on my plate at the mo. Not moaning though, lovely holiday to look forward to in 4 and a half weeks time, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. xxx

Now Gunning for
                    Natwest round 2
                    Abbey Round 2
                    Yorkshire Bank round 1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X