• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court hearings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court hearings

HI,

Can anyone tell me where I can find a hearing listed in a Crown Court? I was told the date a while back but can't remember the date in Aug / Sept (it's not my court appearance!)

There is a web site which says who has been in Court, but I need a list of those due to attend?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Court hearings

If you know case number or defendants name you might find it here:
    http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hea...rned-lists.php

Sorry, apparently this info is only available to solicitors & barristers
    Last edited by des8; 12th August 2014, 19:39:PM. Reason: Further info

Comment

The only national service I can find is operated by Courtserve (http://www.courtserve.net/services/c...wn-express.htm) and this is a commercial outlet restricted to court officers and "authenticated media".
      Have you tried asking the administrative officer of the particular court where the case is to be tried?

Comment

Yes I have tried this one

Comment

I have been on this site and can only find daily lists. I didn't know I could phone them and ask - I will give it a go - thanks

Comment

If you know the court, give them a call.
            Give them details of the case (Joe Bloggs v Arthur Lager) and they should be able to tell you the date.
            “The only man who sticks closer to you in adversity more than a friend, is a creditor.”

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X