• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Studio 24 / Express Gifts Ltd - A Scam?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Studio 24 / Express Gifts Ltd - A Scam?

It was an 03 number but 40 mins at 9p is expensive! My letter has come from studio i think, i beleive they are sending out these phishing letters!

Comment

Yes but it doesn't go to the company, so it isn't a scam to get you to phone a premium rate number to make the company money.

So it could be an issue with identity - fraud or mistaken - so if you can't get through to them by telephone or email, you should write to them and ask them to ensure there are no accounts or orders using your details and if there are to cancel them with immediate affect and confirm they have done so.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thankyou for that i will write as you suggest.

Comment

Yes. I've had experience of them recently. It may be a little late as your post was originally Aug.14. I tried to order some stuff from them. It was not before I had completed the order and tried to register an account that I found that a credit check would be run on me, taking up to 7 days. I wanted the goods before that so phoned them to cancel my order and application for an account. The rep.- In the Philippines- told me I couldn't cancel either. I immediately checked their T's & C's where it stated that orders could be cancelled anytime prior to dispatch. When I called back to point this out, I had the phone put down on me. This all seems very, very strange to me. Something not quite right. Am trying other avenues of communication. Only time will tell if these prove fruitful.

Comment

I made a return on 6 January 2022 to this express gift failsworth they lost my package or I don’t know what is going on I never received my refund and is not little money is 379£

Comment

Alexandra If you are looking for help, please start your own thread and post up full details of your problem and what you want to achieve

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X