• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye -Parking charge notice Newquay Cornwall

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye -Parking charge notice Newquay Cornwall

Hi all,

Lookiing for some advice as I received a parking charge notice from Parking eye yesterday following a holiday in Newquay Cornwall.

I parked at Fistral Beach and paid for a full days parking through the Parking eye ticket machine, and later in the day we moved into the town where I parked at the Holy Trinity car park (about two minutes away and also Parking Eye). Probably foolishly on my part, I assumed because Id paid for all day parking with another Parking eye car park it entitled me to park up in any of the car parks with their logo on.
    Any advice would be most welcome as I reckon I maybe in the wrong here and would be better to just pay up the £60 reduced fine within the 14 days rather than lose and get hit for £100.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye -Parking charge notice Newquay Cornwall

Yes you are in the wrong for thinking like a div but they are in the wrong too for being greedy ba$tards. 2 wrongs don't make a right so might as well play the system and pay nothing

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver paid for all day parking and moved the vehicle in between and did not see any signs when the vehicle was relocated that said this could not be done. In any event your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

If you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If rejected then edit this popla appeal to suit http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter and you should win.

M1

Comment

Thanks mystery1 i'll give it a whirl. Will keep you posted of any progress.

Comment

hi mystery1 can i put this appeal online or is it best to do it in writing?
        Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by county39 View Post
          hi mystery1 can i put this appeal online or is it best to do it in writing?
          Thanks again.
          https://www.parkingeye.co.uk/contact-us/

I prefer not to waste a stamp unless my employer pays.

M1

Comment

next time you go to newquay if your wanting to park near fistral you can park all day for free on king edward crescent or if you want the other end of newquay you can park in asda carpark for a couple of hours free parking :tinysmile_twink_t2:
            Bought some tablets today to build my strength up .. cant get the bloody lid off.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X