• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

LOWELL and BRYAN CARTER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOWELL and BRYAN CARTER

Bryan Carter
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th July 2014, 08:17:AM.
    Tags: None

LOWELL and BRYAN CARTER

Attached Files
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th July 2014, 08:15:AM.

Comment

LOWELL and BRYAN CARTER

Bryan Carters
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Amethyst; 20th July 2014, 08:16:AM.

Comment

Re: LOWELL and BRYAN CARTER

Just to let you know, I had a very similar situation with these guys (on behalf of Capital One) and it was dealt with at mediation. They accepted the repayment terms that i originally offered them years ago. Big waste of time and resources on their part!

Comment

Originally posted by dannyski View Post
          Just to let you know, I had a very similar situation with these guys (on behalf of Capital One) and it was dealt with at mediation. They accepted the repayment terms that i originally offered them years ago. Big waste of time and resources on their part!
          Thanks for the support Dannyski. I though everyone had long forgotton this thread! To be honest, this has yet to reach it's conclusion. I spotted a couple of errors in some additional documents (probably just typos) and still waitng to hear...

However, for future information, if you reached settlement via mediation, did you still get a CCJ registered against you?

Cheers

Comment

If one goes through the HMCTS Small Claims mediation Service and reaches an agreement with the creditor the usual outcome is a
            Consent Order (Tomlin Order) setting out the terms of the agreement if the debtor agrees with the creditor on the terms of the order each party signs the order and it is sent to the court to be sealed.
            The order is binding upon both parties and as long as the terms of the order are met NO CCJ is made.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X