• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

~** DISCONTINUED **Am I too late?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I too late?

Isn't it just!

Comment

DirtySmurf; I know, I am so relieved...
      Last edited by Totrusting; 30th April 2015, 21:58:PM. Reason: Forgot to add who I was replying to.

Comment

Amethyst; I really am glad...but as I said, couldn't have stuck it out without y'all x
        Last edited by Totrusting; 30th April 2015, 21:57:PM. Reason: Forgot to add who I was replying to.

Comment

Awww PAWS, thank you but I really would not have had the guts to keep going if it wasn't for those amazing LB stalwarts...they are my saviours. So for all of you who are still trembling, as you say, stay strong and know that there is hope. I never thought I would ever be 'released' from my nightmare but this is proof it can happen right...So I thank you all x

Comment

Originally posted by Totrusting View Post
            On April 13th,I received another letter from them saying they were now closing my file and enclosed by way of service upon me a Notice of Discontinuance.
            Fantastic.

If me I would check with the court to make sure they have been notified.

Comment

Good idea Nibbler, albeit a bit scary now I'm over analysing it but thank you.

I will do that now and post the outcome once I get an answer:fear:

Comment

Hi Nibbler

I took courage, a deep breath and phoned Northampton court. I was told twice (called twice just to be sure and managed to get 2 different people) that the claim from the client has definitely been discontinued. I literally wanted to cry and may still do once this all sinks in.

I will always be indebted to the LB's family x

Comment

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Awwww...
                    Amethyst, thank you for everything :tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Now I'm welling up...

Comment

Good morning LBs

Well, it looks as though my peace of mind has ended - again. Out of the blue, I have started receiving letters from Cabot re the debt I defended which was subsequently discontinued. I should have known they would not let me go...what do I do now? I have attached the most recent communication from them and the link for the original topic reviews (in case it doesn't show automatically).

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=52037

Thank you all in advance of your continued support and advice

TT.
                      Attached Files

Comment

chancers

Comment

So they are trying to intimidate me again? As if this time of year is not stressful enough, they decide to pop up and make it much worse.

I doubt that will be the last letter I receive from them...

Comment

begging letters for the cancelled Xmas party no doubt - they cannot afford it this year due to lack of getting people to pay them and their crooked owners = Hang them High

Comment

I will try and ignore them then...

Comment

sure some of the others on here will advise you soon

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X