• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Just a quick private parking charge question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a quick private parking charge question

Hi, I'm about to appeal at the ntk so first stage.

is it better to just keep it short

eg.

As the registered keeper I wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see sufficient explanation on entry signage. The driver parked in a white lined unmarked individual bay and was also a customer on the serving businesses.

In any event your charges are penal in nature and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

or

or go nuts with the parking cowboys template appeal letter. Which I won't paste for you.

thanks all.
    Tags: None

Re: Just a quick private parking charge question

They'll both get a popla code.

M1

Comment

Letters going tomorrow morning.

just a quick note for anyone interested.

In my department at work there are about 35-40 people. Randomly speaking to 6 or so yesterday and mentioned this.4 had also been done in the same place. Spoke to another 2 minutes later, also be done there. So, out of around 10 people, 7 had been done in the same place. 1 ignored ( nothing came of it) 1 phoned, got a mouthful of abuse and then ignored (nothing came of it) 4 paid the £60 and the other is me.

I think that tells a story of their business model!

Comment

£240

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X