• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fixed penalty notice (non endorsable)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fixed penalty notice (non endorsable)

I HAVE BEEN ISSUED WITH AN FPN BY A POLICE OFFICER FOR STOPPING ON A BUS STOP , ALL THE DETAILS ON THE TICKET ARE CORRECT INCLUDING CAR MODEL AND COLOUR BUT HE HAS PUT THE WRONG REG NUMBER WHICH IVE CHECKED AND COMES UP AS A VECTRA MINE IS A ZAFIRA,ALTHOUGH I COMMITED THE OFFENCE IN MY VEHICLE I COULDNT POSSIBLY HAVE COMMITED IT IN THE VEHICLE ON THE TICKET , WHAT IS MY LEGAL STANDING AND HOW TO I PROCEED , ITS ONLY A £30 FINE BUT HEY IF ITS NOT VALID WHY PAY :tongue2:
    Tags: parking

Re: Fixed penalty notice (non endorsable)

Hi and welcome
    Presumably you gave the officer your name and address, which he verified.
    Presumably the incorrect reg, no was just a simple typo error.
    I'd pay the £30..... couldn't handle the hassle:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

Re: Fixed penalty notice (non endorsable)

NAME AND ADDRESS YES BUT HE TOOK THE REG HIMSELF KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BUT OH WAS SO ARROGANT AND BEEN DRIVING 41 YEARS WITHOUT A TICKET WOULD LOVE TO HAVE STITCHED HIM LOL

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X