• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to transfer court award to director from ltd company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to transfer court award to director from ltd company

Hi folks I am hoping some one can point me in the right direction.

We recently won a court case against a builder. However following the case the builder has sold off all the assets and pocketed the cash inc the company can and is now claiming he is insolvent and will be applying to have the company dissolved in 3 months time.

i understand his actions to date are paramount to professional negligence on the grounds of misappropriation of assets, and if he does apply in 3 month to dissolve the company when there are outstanding debts this is also professional negligence and we can apply to have the debt transferred from the ltd company to the named director of the company.

However my question is how do we do this do we re apply to the county court to have the case heard again on this basis or is there another way we have to do it.

any help and advice welcomed.

cheers Jon
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X