• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ILF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILF

which is due to end in June next year.

Without the Independent Living Fund, it's a bad time to be disabled

The ILF was a beacon of good practice that allowed us to live as active members of society. Its passing will leave us in the shadows

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...-fund-disabled

Local Authorities are squeezing the care packages to the very basics so it stands to reason they are not going to cope with the extra responsibility passed on to them when ILF ends.
    For anyone who is in receipt of ILF as my daughter is, I would start to plan now as to how losing this life saver for some will affect you and yours.

Enaid x

Tags: None

Re: ILF

don't expect any support from this government.
    World's financial problems caused by those at the top, paid for by those at the bottom.

Comment

Re: ILF

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      don't expect any support from this government.
      World's financial problems caused by those at the top, paid for by those at the bottom.
      I totally agree with the des8,

enaid you should not any expect from the Government because they have no consideration from the people ,they always try to an axe to grind..You have to find out the solution of your problem yourself and I appreciate your thoughts you have been chosen the platform of Legalbeagles for getting rid of your issue..

areeeeououou

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X