• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trades Gateway cancellation Help Please

Originally posted by Rhysbm
    quote removed for legal reasons

Hiya xxx

Did you get a copy of the agreement ? ( while I'm thinking on that side of things ref Jack_93 )

Do you know if you have a loan or if you are paying monthly for the course ? ( it is probably a loan but sold to you as a monthly payment for the course )

And no, don't just leave it, they do bring court action ( eventually ).
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th June 2016, 19:07:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
      Hiya xxx

Did you get a copy of the agreement ? ( while I'm thinking on that side of things ref Jack_93 )

Do you know if you have a loan or if you are paying monthly for the course ? ( it is probably a loan but sold to you as a monthly payment for the course )

And no, don't just leave it, they do bring court action ( eventually ).

Hi thank you for your reply!

I do not believe I have received anything since they signed me up. I have a pink form with the logo of CF4TS. In fairness at the top it does say Fixed sum loan agreement :S.

Oh really? Ok I wont leave it, how come it is not coming up as one of my loan things on Noddle? I received a text from CF4TS asking me to phone and pay today

Thank you

Rhys

Comment

fairness, shmairness

Okay in that case you need to cancel the course and the credit agreement separately.

You could refer to http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2.../contents/made if you feel it is applicable.

Have you tried to start the course ?

The address for the creditor is

80-88 Collingdon Street
        Luton
        Beds LU1 1RX

Would you be able to photo or scan the copy document you have and upload here please. ( take off your own details first )
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

fairness, shmairness

Okay in that case you need to cancel the course and the credit agreement separately.

You could refer to http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2.../contents/made if you feel it is applicable.

80-88 Collingdon Street
          Luton
          Beds LU1 1RX

Would you be able to photo or scan the copy document you have and upload here please. ( take off your own details first )
          Hi,

I will do take a picture tomorrow and upload it

Ok, I will give that a try and see where I get, after reading many of these posts I am having many doubts, however unlike many, it is not stated on my noddle accoun that I have a credit agreement with them? ... eventhough I signed one?

Thank you!

Rhys

Comment

Also should send a CCA request to CF4TS for a copy of the agreement.... might help later - http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...y-of-Agreement
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

fairness, shmairness

80-88 Collingdon Street
              Luton
              Beds LU1 1RX

Hi I have taken photo's of the various documents and hope they help! Sorry I couldn't scan them, its broken!

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

I hope these can help. If they are not clear then I will try to scan them at some point. These are what were left with me by the agent.

Thank you

Rhys

Comment

Marlborough are the parent company of Trade Gateway ( and Train 2 GAme, Bright Sparks etc etc )

To cancel then you need to write to Marlborough Information Services then ( as they seem to be the creditor )

They have FCA permissions as follows

Address is .....

1st Floor, Kinsbourne Court 96-100 Luton Road
                Harpenden
                Hertfordshire AL5 3BL

So letter of cancellation as you have not received your copy of credit agreement therefore your cancellation period has not started, plus you want to send them a CCA request to ask for a copy of said credit agreement ( http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...y-of-Agreement )

I'd also make a complaint to the FCA once you have their responses.
                Thank you for all your help! You have given me some really good information and i am really greatful for it!

I will keep updating on the situation as i stated before

Also, did you mean i should write them a letter of cancellation due too the fact i did not recieve a copy of the contract?

When i send them a CCA request how do i pay them? With a cheque? I have never done this before..

Some other information i did not mention beforehand.. I went on Noddle and no loan was to be seen on there if that would imply anything?

Sorry if i'm not making sense i'm not feeling myself
                Last edited by Jack_93; 11th January 2016, 01:10:AM. Reason: Spelling error... I put "Sent" instead of "Send"

Comment

Originally posted by Rhysbm View Post
                  Hi I have taken photo's of the various documents and hope they help! Sorry I couldn't scan them, its broken!

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

I hope these can help. If they are not clear then I will try to scan them at some point. These are what were left with me by the agent.

Thank you

Rhys
                  They're too small to read so can you e-mail them in the original file size to [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] at admin@legalbeagles.info and put 'Rhysmb - Trades Gateway docs' as the subject and put a link to this thread in the e-mail please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_93 View Post
                    Also, did you mean i should write them a letter of cancellation due too the fact i did not recieve a copy of the contract?
                    Yes.

When i send them a CCA request how do i pay them? With a cheque?
                    Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by EXC View Post
                      They're too small to read so can you e-mail them in the original file size to @Amethyst at admin@legalbeagles.info and put 'Rhysmb - Trades Gateway docs' as the subject and put a link to this thread in the e-mail please.
                      Hi thank you, I had a feeling they were. I have sent an email over

Thank you

Rhys

Comment

Interested to know what you learnt in the time you were with them might be evidence that the course is not fit for purpose and may help others

Comment

Originally posted by Jinxplus View Post
                          I have managed to cancel after paying 7 months (and cancelling the 8th) worth of installments. I asked initially after 5 months and stated mental health and home issues as reasons to stop, they declined stating that I had signed the contract. I tried again in September and included medical letters and an invitation from my doctor for them to contact him and they could pay his fees for doing so. They wrote back highlighting how I had signed a contract but they would be generous and wonderful people and return the money to the loan company and cancel my course (woohoo!). Not sure how this helps you guys still struggling with them, but it's been fantastic to know that it's one less worry for me and money I can't afford to lose is no longer being sucked away...
                          Good luck folks x
                          Hey! Just wondering, i have been to the doctors before i started this course about Depression & Anxiety... If i managed to get a medical note etc to help me get out of this would it make it more difficult for me to find a job? My friends said employers can check your history on stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
                            Interested to know what you learnt in the time you were with them might be evidence that the course is not fit for purpose and may help others
                            To be honest not a lot because it's okay reading how to do something but it's the sort of job you need to do practically to learn. Don't even get me started on the software, my mobile phone has better graphics, it's so glichy, their website is very outdated, you don't really have a tutor either just someone that sends you back generic responses. I seriously can't work out what £160 a month pays for.

Comment

Hey guys

I'm basically in the same position as everyone here. Been doing the plumbing course for 12 months now provided by TG and financed by CCF. I'm just about to send off my cancellation letters recorded delivery on Monday and I was wondering if anyone else here is abit further down the track and how their getting on fighting this? Any advice?
                              Thanks guys

Comment

What do i do if i want to find out a companys previous name? Even if i have to pay? I think there the same people as Train2Game and Trade4Skills and would like too find out please it would be very helpful thanks in advance..

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X