• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Barclays SAR Request - Just Statements Provided?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays SAR Request - Just Statements Provided?

Sent off a SAR request to Barclays as I think I have overpaid this account and I have a default with them. However picked up all the documents yesterday and they have only provided me with reams and reams of statements that I can't make heads or tails with what was getting paid in etc and some copies of letters to debt agency. I was expecting a copy of CCA, copy of default etc etc. Where do I go from here?
    Tags: None

Re: Barclays SAR Request - Just Statements Provided?

What type of account is this?

What are you trying to achieve? You say you wanted data to look at overpayments so why do you need the agreement?

Comment

It was for a credit card with barclaycard at the time.....had the account since 2007. Over the years at some point it was managed by a debt collection agency and then with a debt management scheme before paying it off myself this year. I can never remember being sent a default notice and there is one recorded on my credit report. I think a feeling that going by my figures this account was repaid some time ago via a debt collection agency and I want to check this out. I moved address recently and had informed the collection agency who has in turn informed me that the account was passed over to barclays some time ago. When I questioned where my money was going I haven't had any response from Barclays or the collection agency. They just keep referring me back to Barclays.

Comment

anyone assist me?

Comment

The statements should tell you exactly what you have paid and what has been added on as charges, which don't form part of any legitimate debt. The first thing you need to do is to calculate whether there is anything owing. The Default Notice isn't relevant to this unless you are claiming that it was wrongly defaulted.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X