• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PPI Claims Firm: 07511329552 Who are they?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPI Claims Firm: 07511329552 Who are they?

Does anyone know the claims firm who is sending out unsolicited texts to mobile phone numbers various?
    Their number is as follows:
    # +447511329552 (0711329552)
    Tags: None

Re: PPI Claims Firm: 07511329552 Who are they?

Could not find anything on them, the cheek of them as well, makes me so so mad!!!

Comment

On another note, my son tells me he is being pestered daily by firms phoning telling him they can claim back ppi for him. He is only 23 and has never had a loan or credit card. Anybody got any advice as to what he should say to them to get them off his back? He has now registared with TPS. I have also asked him to try and get the company names ant phone no's for me.

Comment

get him to say

"Are you aware that under MOJ guidelines, you are not permitted to cold call and I now require your company name, address and MOJ registration number".

Normally they put the phone down and dont ring back, either that or Sorry, None of the inmates here are allowed loans.

I find picking the phone up and saying "Rose Maternity Hospital, he pops it in we pop 'em out, Matron speaking" stops cold callers too

Comment

Originally posted by puffrose View Post
          get him to say

"Are you aware that under MOJ guidelines, you are not permitted to cold call and I now require your company name, address and MOJ registration number".

Normally they put the phone down and dont ring back, either that or Sorry, None of the inmates here are allowed loans.

I find picking the phone up and saying "Rose Maternity Hospital, he pops it in we pop 'em out, Matron speaking" stops cold callers too
          The message from the above referenced mobile phone number was sent via text...

Comment

Originally posted by shell View Post
            On another note, my son tells me he is being pestered daily by firms phoning telling him they can claim back ppi for him. He is only 23 and has never had a loan or credit card. Anybody got any advice as to what he should say to them to get them off his back? He has now registared with TPS. I have also asked him to try and get the company names ant phone no's for me.

sorry AC i was replying to that post

Comment

we have had several too and a couple unfortutatly were not pleasant at all mr M took one call had a go as they were continually calling us and was sworn at by the agent as I was once was told (excuse language) **** off silly lady of the night we are ex directory and TPS and we still get em.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/d...-109/episode-1

tonight at 8pm

Comment

Re: 07511329552

http://www.whophonedme.co.uk/07511329554

Comment

Passed back to Steve who will inform o2 and ask for it to be sent intercompany. (yes we can do that occasionally )

Comment

AC, I have been getting these on my work Blackberry, every few days I get a text, they must be randomly selected numbers as I certainly don't have PPI and they advise me I have £3k to come back.
                      lol - I wish. 07833460863 the other one was 07522980247

The situation with these Claims Management Companies is certainly getting out of hand and when we visit with the MOJ, which should be sometime in June, I will most certainly bring this up and show them evidence from my phone.

I will ask Puff Rose to do some more investigation on all the phone numbers to see if these CMC's are at least authorised by the MOJ. Whocalls me is a more known one and there maybe a lot more information there.

This is I know a total annoyance and doubt if we will ever find how they got our numbers and who they are. They could just be on a phishing exercise to see if someone exists and then they would pass your number on to a CMC for them to call you, so whatever you do, do not contact them.

Comment

I have been the phone to my old boss at O2, he has reported the number, he said your mobile company can find a company via the shortcode (for example text stop 12345).
                        HOWEVER!!!
                        this website can find it for for you and report it!
                        http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/For-the-Public.aspx

Comment

puffrose, they are calling from an O2 number!

Am on the case and think they may have obtained the number via ecards.

Am now getting messages from The Claims Guys Limited.

Think that I am savvy enough to deal with my own claims...

Comment

It's not letting me delete.
                            Attached Files

Comment

http://www.theclaimsguys.co.uk/apply...m_medium=email

Am now getting emails from these guys, how did they get my email address?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X