• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ge money secured loan settlement figure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ge money secured loan settlement figure

Can anyone shed some light on this for me please because im failing to understand this loan agreement. I borrowed 20900 over 300 months at 13.34% apr secured on my house with ge money . the repayments on the loan are 244.36 per month and ive made 85 payments totaling £20770.60. Ive called today to be told my settlement figure is £19700 plus fees taking the total to £20400.

Surely this cannot be correct. When ive called nobody wants to discuss the loan in any detail with me and after first being told that it was just a normal secured loan like any mortgage im now being told the interest is front loaded .

Can anyone keep me right on this one
    Tags: None

Re: Ge money secured loan settlement figure

Send a SAR to them to obtain all the details and statements because you can't really take issue until you can see what's going on. It may be that they have added on lots of bogus charges like Welcome does.

Comment

There is no late payments on the account or charges

Comment

whats a sar?

Comment

hmm I get the APR as 14.4 % it does not help with the settlement though

Comment

http://www.financecalcs.co.uk/Calcs/Settlement.php

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X