• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The full financial review / Credit Clear Services Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The full financial review / Credit Clear Services Ltd

1. I have read above posts and i have just been conned with the same thing.The Full Financial review contacted me saying that they could get me over 10.000.00 in compensation from my mortgage provider because of a new law passed by the FCA. They led me to believe that the fee was £495 and I did say I wasnt sure of paying this up front . It is what they dont say that bothers me as when i checked my credit card bill the took 1528.00.They confuse you by saying they send you an invoice and trust you will pay their fees. I have contacted the credit card company and they are sending me a claim form. I have contacted the company and they have aid they will have to listen the the recorded conversation and I have said to them on the previous call that they will hear me say that I am not happy about paying the £495 up front. Hope I am covered by my credit card company. Feel so stressed at teh moment

Forward

this has just happened
    Tags: None

Re: The full financial

Report it to the FCA and to Action Fraud.

You have done right getting in touch with your credit card company.

Have The Full Financial sent you any documents / emails etc at all ?

When did the call happen and when did they take the money ?
    Last edited by Amethyst; 3rd July 2014, 17:15:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

JUST FOR REF:

Credit Clear Services Ltd t/a The Full Financial Review

Published: 21/05/2014 Last Modified : 21/05/2014 We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from scammers.
      Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by us.
      However, some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run scams like share fraud.
      This firm is not authorised by us but has been targeting people in the UK:
      Credit Clear Services Ltd t/a The Full Financial Review

Address: 1 Kingland Road, Poole, Dorset, BH15 1SH
      Telephone: 0800 410 1230
      Email: info@thefullfinancial.co.uk
      How to protect yourself

We strongly advise you to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by us, and check the Financial Services Register to ensure they are. It has information on firms and individuals that are, or have been, regulated by us.
      If a firm does not appear on the Register but claims it does, contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768.
      There are more steps you should take to protect yourself from unauthorised firms.
      You should also be aware that if you give money to an unauthorised firm, you will not be covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) if things go wrong.
      Report an unauthorised firm

If you think you have been approached by an unauthorised firm or contacted about a scam, you should contact our Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6768. If you were offered, bought or sold shares, you can use our share fraud reporting form.
      You can see more ways to report an unauthorised firm and find out what to do if you have been scammed.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

They called me first on the Friday and then as I was not in front of my computer at the time called me back last Wednesday or Thursday. They have sent me emails listing newspaper articles and they did say they had a registration number on the very first call I cant find where I wrote it down. I am sure they said it was something like a government registration number. I will have to do a bit more digging. Not once did they say when taking the money from my card that it was for 11528.00 and when I said £495 they never bothered to correct me or verify. I was going to ask for verification at the time but they kept bombarding me with conversation about the world cup etc and the oppurtunity passed as I was distracted. I am normally very secure about information I divulge but they seemed to know all about my mortgage etc. Cant believe I have been so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DENISE10 View Post
          They called me first on the Friday and then as I was not in front of my computer at the time called me back last Wednesday or Thursday. They have sent me emails listing newspaper articles and they did say they had a registration number on the very first call I cant find where I wrote it down. I am sure they said it was something like a government registration number. I will have to do a bit more digging. Not once did they say when taking the money from my card that it was for 11528.00 and when I said £495 they never bothered to correct me or verify. I was going to ask for verification at the time but they kept bombarding me with conversation about the world cup etc and the oppurtunity passed as I was distracted. I am normally very secure about information I divulge but they seemed to know all about my mortgage etc. Cant believe I have been so stupid.

Would you be able to forward me the email please? ( admin@legalbeagles.info ) I'll keep your details confidential but it would be interesting to see what they are saying.

Registration number will probably be claims regulation by the MOJ

Business Details

Business Name:
          Credit Clear Services Ltd
          Address:
          1 Kingsland Road
          Town/City:
          POOLE
          Postcode:
          BH15 1SH
          County:
          Dorset
          Trading Names:
          Full Financial Review
          Sector:
          Financial products/services
          Authorisation Number:
          CRM12580

Credit Clear Services Ltd is being investigated by the Claims Management Regulator under regulation 35 of The Compensation (Claims Management Services) Regulations 2006.

Regulation 35 is

Regulator to investigate complaints or suspicions of unprofessional conduct

35. (1) If a person complains to the Regulator about the professional conduct of an authorised person, the Regulator may investigate the complaint.

(2) The Regulator may also investigate the professional conduct of an authorised person if the Regulator is satisfied, otherwise than as a result of a complaint, that—

(a)there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the authorised person has failed to comply with a condition of authorisation; and

(b)the alleged or suspected breach is serious enough to justify investigation.

(3) In making the decision whether or not to investigate, the Regulator must take into account—

(a)the source of any allegation made against the authorised person, and whether the allegation is credible;

(b)if the grounds for the suspicion are not an allegation or allegations against the person, what those grounds are and the credibility of their source;

(c)whether the person also engages in another business activity and, if so, what that activity is and its relationship to the business of the provision of claims management services;

(d)whether there have been other credible allegations against, or suspicions about, the person of failure to comply with a condition of authorisation;

(e)anything in the Regulator’s records about the person that is relevant to the person’s conduct as an authorised person, including, in particular—

(i)the person’s application to become an authorised person;

(ii)any statements by the person under regulation 12(5)(f) to the effect that he has complied with conditions of the authorisation;

(iii)any audit and inspection reports held by the Regulator; and

(iv)any previous allegations against, or suspicions about, the person that the Regulator reasonably considers to have been well founded, even if no action was taken against the person;

(f)any report in the media;

(g)any advertising by the person;

(h)any other publicly available information about the person; and

(i)any information or documents provided by the person in answer to a requirement under regulation 36.
          Last edited by Amethyst; 4th July 2014, 09:42:AM.
          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Re: The full financial review / Credit Clear Services Ltd

Emails received thank you, just having a look.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Date: June 2014
              Subject: The Full Financial Review - Start Your Journey
              To:

With many lenders and brokers having been identified as mis-selling numerous financial products The Full Financial Review is the ideal way to start on your road to financial freedom. The Full Financial Review takes control of the details leaving you worry free.
              Our first step is to complete the full legal audit(s) to support the cases for mis-selling already identified. After putting together the evidence our panel solicitor(s) will actively pursue your claim to gain the most compensation possible or any other outcome identified by The Full Financial Review.

For this service The Full Financial Review standard fee is £495 + 10% of the estimated compensation of your mortgage claim. As discussed with your advisor the fee is £1528. With the audits completed the panel solicitor will pursue your claims on a “no win-no fee” basis charging 15% of the compensation awarded for your mis-sold mortgage.

The Full Financial does not charge where they are unable to identify significant breaches, or if the claim is not accepted by the panel solicitor. In these cases you will receive a refund.

The Full Financial Review is a trading name of Credit Clear Services Ltd. Credit Clear Services Ltd is registered in England, company registration 06550616. Registered office 9 St. Georges Yard, Farnham, Surrey, England, GU9 7LW. Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated Claims Management Activities. Our ref #
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

So how is this clear ? Anyone able to work out what the fees and charges actually are ?

For this service The Full Financial Review standard fee is £495 + 10% of the estimated compensation of your mortgage claim. As discussed with your advisor the fee is £1528. With the audits completed the panel solicitor will pursue your claims on a “no win-no fee” basis charging 15% of the compensation awarded for your mis-sold mortgage.

So the upfront fee is £495 plus 10% of estimated compensation - so if your estimated compensation is £10,000 that would be £1000 plus the £495 - payable UP FRONT.

Then once you win you pay another 15% of the compensation - so if you got £10,000 - you've already paid £1495 and you pay another £1500 = £2995.

That sound about right?.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

That email and the attached ''SAMPLE'' documents - is that all you have received from the company ?

Did you receive those before or after the payment was taken ?
                  Have you received anything by post at all ?

Originally posted by SAMPLE DOCUMENTS redacted

Preliminary Assessment of Viability to Complete a Mortgage Audit
                  Client Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In light of the answers provided so far please accept this as an initial assessment of the likelihood of a potential
                  claim against xxxxxxxxxx for your Repayment mortgage at xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Since 1998 there have been guidelines and regulations to monitor and control the way lenders offer advice and
                  sell mortgage products.
                  The "Mortgage Code Compliance Board" or MCCB - 30th April 1998 to 30th October 2004 gave guidelines for
                  brokers when giving advice.
                  The "Mortgage Conduct of Business Rules" or MCOB then came into effect on the 31st October 2004 putting
                  strict guidelines in place during the mortgage boom years. Many brokers failed to comply with these rules and
                  therefore the mortgage was potentially mis-sold
                  POTENTIAL BREACH IDENTIFIED
                  Consumers were regularly put on an incorrect type of mortgage which better suited the broker or lender. A
                  borrower may have been put on a 5 year fixed rate when a variable rate mortgage would have been a better,
                  and probably cheaper option, for them.
                  Most mortgages were sold by a broker or appointed representative of the lender who were often paid
                  commissions for promoting certain products and therefore did not always offer the best product for the client.
                  There are many ways a broker / appointed representative could have mis-sold the mortgage which can be
                  identified with additional information.
                  Many mortgages are subject to arrangement fees which the broker or lender must ensure represent a fair
                  reflection of the work carried out; in many cases excessive fees were charged. Consumers were often
                  encouraged to add arrangement fees to the mortgage loan; while this may have seemed appealing consumers
                  were not advised of the implications, e.g. paying interest on the fee over the whole term of the mortgage. SAMPLE
                  Capital raise was a good way to release equity, often applied for under the banner of home improvements, but
                  many people used the money for other things like cars and holidays, without consideration for the actual cost of
                  borrowing over the mortgage term. Brokers and lenders had a responsibility to ensure that the borrowing was
                  appropriate and for many customers other forms of lending, although possibly with more expensive
                  repayments, would have been more suitable and cost less.
                  (1) In assessing whether a customer can afford to enter into a particular regulated
                  mortgage contract, a firm should give due regard to the following:
                  (a) information that the customer provides about his income and expenditure, and
                  any other resources that he has available;
                  (b) any likely change to the customer's income, expenditure or resources; and
                  (c) the costs that the customer will be required to meet once any discount period in
                  relation to the regulated mortgage contract comes to an end (on the assumption that
                  interest rates remain unchanged).
                  (2) Contravention of MCOB 4.7.7 E(1) may be relied upon as tending to show
                  contravention of MCOB 4.7.4 R(1)(a).
                  Although this was often used by Advisors to enable people to reduce their immediate monthly outgoings it may
                  not have been the best choice for the customer. Debt consolidation through the mortgage meant
                  1. Unsecured debt was moved to secured debt with the potential risk of repossession;
                  2. The actual cost of repayment would often be higher as the lending would be spread over the longer term
                  of the mortgage.
                  (2) where 1it 1 refers to paying off unsecured debts (for example, credit cards,
                  personal loans or overdrafts) by taking out qualifying credit: ' Think carefully
                  before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if
                  you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.'
                  (3) in all cases except (1) and (2): 'Your home may be repossessed if you do not
                  keep up repayments on your mortgage.' ; or if it refers in whole or in part to
                  qualifying credit secured on property which is not the customer's home the
                  statement may be amended but only to the extent necessary in order to reflect that
                  fact.4
                  SAMPLE
                  Conclusion:
                  Your free preliminary assessment has determined that from the information provided so far you have good
                  grounds for a claim against xxxxxxxx, however in order to accurately determine the strength of a claim or
                  assess your true claim value we require further information relating to the sale of your mortgage agreement.
                  Please call 0800 410 1230 to start your claim TODAY! SAMPLE
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Had no return call so I phoned this morning and it said all their lines were down. I sent an email telling them I do not want to use their services as i have seen a BBC programme where they have done this to several people and just keep changing their name. The wording in the telephone conversation was just about the £495. Don't understand how they can take commission when they haven't actually done anything. Have had no paperwork through the post as originally stated they would send. I have also told them I am going to contact building society and instruct them not to let anyone have any access to my account. Needless to say they haven't responded to my email which was sent at 9 am this morning and had no phone call from them as they said they would phone me today before 3 pm. Just waiting for claim form from credit card company.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DENISE10 View Post
                      Had no return call so I phoned this morning and it said all their lines were down. I sent an email telling them I do not want to use their services as i have seen a BBC programme where they have done this to several people and just keep changing their name. The wording in the telephone conversation was just about the £495. Don't understand how they can take commission when they haven't actually done anything. Have had no paperwork through the post as originally stated they would send. I have also told them I am going to contact building society and instruct them not to let anyone have any access to my account. Needless to say they haven't responded to my email which was sent at 9 am this morning and had no phone call from them as they said they would phone me today before 3 pm. Just waiting for claim form from credit card company.
                      Yes, I think the credit card company will be the way to go.

Claims companies cannot take upfront fees from you. You should at least have had a copy of the agreement to sign and return before any money was taken.
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Conduct of Authorised Persons Rules 2013

A contract between a business and a client must be signed by the client and the business may not take any payment from the client until the contract is signed. The standard terms and conditions of any contract must be clear and also published prominently on the business’s website (where a business operates a website). The business must provide the client with the following information in writing or electronically before a contract is agreed –
                        a) Honest, comprehensive and objective written information to assist the client to reach a decision including the risks involved in making a claim, in particular the possibility of losing money and, in the case of legal action, appearing in court.
                        b) The services that will be provided, in a way that does not misrepresent, either by implication or omission, any term or condition or by whom the service will be provided.
                        c) The procedures that will be followed.
                        d) Contracts, including for insurance or loans, that the client will be asked to agree to.
                        e) Any charge the business makes. Where this is a percentage of compensation payable, the percentage must be indicated together with a typical example of the actual cost in pounds, or more than one example if the business makes differential charges.
                        f) Any referral fee paid to, or other financial arrangement with, any other person in respect of introducing the claim.
                        g) Any costs that the client may have to pay, including repayments on a loan taken out for any purpose and the purchase of a legal expenses insurance policy, and whether the client will be liable to pay any shortfall in recoverable costs or premiums from the losing defendant party.
                        h) Documentation needed to pursue the claim.
                        i) Any relationship to a particular solicitor or panel of solicitors.
                        j) Procedures to follow in the event of a complaint.
                        k) How the client may cancel the contract and the consequences of cancellation including the reimbursement of any costs paid during the cancellation period and any charges for work completed after the 14 day cooling off period.
                        l) The statement that the business is “regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities” and the authorisation number of the business. This requirement applies one month after the date of authorisation of the business.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Not only can't CMCs take an up-front fee before being in receipt of a signed contract, they have to offer a 14 day cooling off period whereby they must offer you a full refund.

When was the payment made?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X