• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PENSION ADVICE LINE / pensionadviceline - Care to be taken.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENSION ADVICE LINE / pensionadviceline - Care to be taken.

Originally posted by Damocles View Post
    That company would be Pension adviceline...it has not got off the ground yet as Eric Fairweather understandably did not want his name involved...c.f. below where there was a lot of scrambling around to put funds into relevant accounts before the FCA deadline. They are struggling to get a "director" for this. Surprised? Nope me neither
    http://pensionadviceline.co.uk/

Same Universal Sq address

Domain name:
    pensionadviceline.co.uk

Registrant:
    MY PPI CLAIM LIMITED

Registrant type:
    UK Limited Company, (Company number: 07366757)

Registrant's address:
    UNIVERSAL SQUARE
    DEVONSHIRE STREET NORTH
    Manchester
    M12 6JH
    United Kingdom

MY PPI CLAIM LIMITED 'officer' at Companies House is Mr Eric John Fairweather

Pension Adviceline is a trading name of The Leads Associate Europe Limited. Registered in England and Wales. 08969326. The Leads Associate Europe Limited is an appointed representative of About Money Planning. About Money Planning is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration No. 471977

Leads Associate only changed address from a Bury one to the Universal Square one on 24th June.
    DIRECTOR: FRIEL, PATRICK JAMES MR

Also director of;

BLACKSTONE RECRUITMENT LTD Company is dissolved Director 15/02/2010 - 04/2012
    P.F CONTACT SOLUTIONS LTD Dissolution (First Gazette) Director 28/11/2011 - -
    LEAD ASSOCIATES (UK) LIMITED Dissolution (First Gazette) Director 17/10/2013 - -
    TLA EUROPE LIMITED Active - Newly Incorporated Director 01/04/2014 - -
    118500 CONSUMER LIMITED Active - Newly Incorporated Director 02/04/2014 - -
    THE LEADS ASSOCIATE EUROPE LIMITED Active - Newly Incorporated Director 01/04/2014 - -

Which all goes back to John Robson

Basic details for:

JXR00110 - John Robson

Mr John Robson
    John
    Active
    JXR00110
    Controlled functions - Current

CF10 Compliance Oversight About Money Planning 01/10/2007
    CF11 Money Laundering Reporting About Money Planning 13/11/2013
    CF30 Customer About Money Planning 01/11/2007
    Appointed rep. relationships - Current:

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: PENSION ADVICE LINE / pensionadviceline - Care to be taken.

Tel: 0330 088 3824

Pensionadviceline / Pension Advice Line
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X